[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

Up until now, have you managed to kill any end-game bosses?
"
Dakaa wrote:
Up until now, have you managed to kill any end-game bosses?

Guardians all of them.
Uber Atziri and Shaper no. For those two you need a different damage scaling: poison, ignite (not Atziri), double dip conversion dmg.
For those two I'm currently adjusting the build around Barrage and will scale physcal => poison.

Little edit about the Barrage version: currently trying defensive aura setup with lv26 Grace and Artic Armour (empower4 in gloves +1).
Spoiler

I'll write down about Barrage in OP later today.
Cool, keep updating it, because I'm following your guide :D, this is the most budget build I found so far.
Added Barrage to OP.
Best bow to run it is Reach of the Council.
Another way to do it is without critting, with a Lioneye or a high pdps Thicket bow and using GMP instead of Crit Chance and using a tree similar to non-crit Split Arrow with just the addition of 2 Volley Fire Jewels.

I have to remind that Barrage is far more expensive since +2 Barrage proj helm enchant is near 10ex alone.

EDIT: back to non-crit even with Barrage, I prefer more life and Reach isn't the best crit bow. Updated non-crit tree.
Updated stats and guide!
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Feb 12, 2017, 4:20:51 AM
Is this SSF viable? Also, could you enhance your guide to show the progressive build out of your skill tree? (e.g. 30, 60, 90)
All that and a bag of chips!
Is this build alive? What's new? Can I start new League with it? I can't wait to play a bower again and I wanna finally try sexy buffed Raider. :P
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 17, 2017, 4:39:30 AM
Sure it's still viable, I'm keeping playing it.
For SSF it's possible but I guess you'll have to find/craft a decent bow to deal some decent damage. Scaling physical requires a 300pdps bow to clear red maps.

I'll update OP with some leveling trees. => done!
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Feb 17, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Sure it's still viable, I'm keeping playing it.
For SSF it's possible but I guess you'll have to find/craft a decent bow to deal some decent damage. Scaling physical requires a 300pdps bow to clear red maps.

I'll update OP with some leveling trees. => done!

Good job and thank you very much!

With the upcoming SSF mode in the next league, I recommend writing a SSF section on how to do this build with limited resources (and discuss strategy). At this time (AFAIK) there are no ranged ranger/bow builds that are SSF viable -- all of them require uniques (not counting EA with Quill Rain - but even that isn't SSF viable as a 1st char). You could potentially create the first one!

Also if you could put an order of linking (4L->5L->6L) for the AoE/Single setup, that'd be beneficial for players who are "working towards" the final build.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Feb 17, 2017, 11:15:33 PM
Added a lil leveling guide about itemsation and links.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Added a lil leveling guide about itemsation and links.

Do you use Poison? Because if not, then Signal Fire will give you much more damage than Drillneck.

It's kinda confusing. What is your current gear setup and passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info