Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

"
ffogell wrote:
are you sure the loading time still work ? they fixed it for corrupted zone so im assuming it is the same with master ?
I'm not sure they fixed increased load times for corrupted zones. I hita few instances with serious load times in Thicket and there was nothing except a corrupted zone there. Also Exiles increase load times considerably.
"
"
ffogell wrote:
are you sure the loading time still work ? they fixed it for corrupted zone so im assuming it is the same with master ?
I'm not sure they fixed increased load times for corrupted zones. I hita few instances with serious load times in Thicket and there was nothing except a corrupted zone there. Also Exiles increase load times considerably.

yeah same with shrine but i remember in a pathc prior to expansion they fixed this

ill give it a try also
first try and it work (load time) ill edit this post if its consistent (maybe im lucky)

confirmed it work , and dread thicket is a good palce to farm :)

Edit :

5/5 so far
Last edited by ffogell on Sep 12, 2014, 3:46:05 PM
Hmm well i guess i'll do dread thicket next :)

Edit : so far i'm not impressed by it at all ... the instance is anything but small .. the corridors are narrow which makes moving with leap slam/whirling blades a nightmarish experience and even tho it has 2 bosses the quantity and quality of the items that they drop is rather low .. and the spawn rate of masters is average.

That's for now at least ... there are plenty more runs to be made till i get them to 100.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 12, 2014, 5:21:01 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hmm well i guess i'll do dread thicket next :)

Edit : so far i'm not impressed by it at all ... the instance is anything but small .. the corridors are narrow which makes moving with leap slam/whirling blades a nightmarish experience and even tho it has 2 bosses the quantity and quality of the items that they drop is rather low .. and the spawn rate of masters is average.

That's for now at least ... there are plenty more runs to be made till i get them to 100.

another zone interesting to try would be the sewer water way or just the dock would be good
Well so far the docks seem to be the best place ... although i usually run the climb .. it's much more relaxing.
The sewer waterway is an interesting idea .. gotta check that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i've done 100 runs with 0 masters .. :D

On the mud flats subject - did 20 runs and found 4 master which is practically the same as before.

Hm. Guess I'll give it another spin for relaxed Master hunting. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm sorry guys i just can't do 100 Dread thickets ... running it is just .. horrible for me ... that maze, that lack of straight lines making leap slamming something awful ... i just can't ... so i'll put that place on the shelf for now.

I've started the sewer waterways tho .. and ... i know that luck has a big part of it and that i've done only 5 runs ... but 4 masters in 5 runs! It looks very promising ! The instance is rather big and maze-like but the straight corridors make leap slamming around it extremely easy, fast and enjoyable!
I'll post results after i do 100 sewer waterways!
Hey, thanks for this thread. Upon reading it, I started with the Climb, but quickly switched to Docks. Going from Battlefront to Docks and only if my loading screen is ~4 seconds, masters often spawn near entrance.

However, I'm not the one for grinding. I get bored after doing a few master quests and switch back to mapping.
Awesome guide, thanks!

About the loading times. Are you running on ssd drive? I might do some testing today.

Having some trouble with Vorici in my hideout because 9 out of 10 I get keep this and that alive quests and don't have single target characters at usefull level range. This will help me to get him to lvl 6 and rid off. :)

Edit: Wow - there is indeed a slight delay in loading time. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/neskola
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8jRMTTPDq8DP98WZZrdiw

Essence rips https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DTVr3jaDbnHbfGnofet_oeUO8AvHBn_
Last edited by vrs77 on Sep 13, 2014, 10:34:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info