Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

Way too out of date to be useful. Don't. Use. This.
Ah yes, i've totally forgot about this thread :)
I must admit that it is indeed very old ... 2 and a half years old. As such i have no idea how valid the results still are today (maybe the ratio between the areas is similar but everything else is not the same for sure).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It's very old but it gave me some ideas on where to look. Additionally, the load time thing still happens.

I appreciate your efforts.
Anyone have any updates for 3.0 to farming masters?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial
We need an update. I did around 10 tidal Island runs in Act 6 and did not see a single master.
Probably for the best to make a new thread rather than revive this one. If anyone feels like running 100 maps, feel free to make that new thread for 3.1
Wow a lot of work went into this! I know it's not up to date, but I still found it useful. Thanks for the post.
This thread certainly is dated but definitely brings back some nostalgia of the Master release. The only reason I have an Albino Rhoa feather is because of this release. Hours and hours of running Mud Flats leveling masters up. Not sure if I would call it fun times though. Leveling masters then was hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info