Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

If you're on standard, add me: Chinezzz

I create dock split farming mastery parties daily.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I had been farming Merc Mud Flats for the past few days, which delivered as promised. After the recent patch, though (and keeping in mind that RNG is R), I seemed far less likely to find any Masters, to wit, exactly 1, this evening. Dunno if there was a stealth nerf of master spawn rates, or if i just got unlucky (or was lucky before). =0[.]o=

Made a new toon today and didn't get a single master through act 1, hopefully just bad RNG
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Where can you get that map load timer ?

Lol I just use the stopwatch on m yphone :D
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Where can you get that map load timer ?

Lol I just use the stopwatch on m yphone :D

Yeah i used to do the same :P
With a timer software is a lot easier tho :)

On the Mud flats subject .. i'll do some runs to see for myself ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
are you sure the loading time still work ? they fixed it for corrupted zone so im assuming it is the same with master ?
haven't tried it in 1.2.2

But i will in a few minutes and i'll let you know
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yup it still works for me.
I am pretty sure that in Lunaris temple level 1 Masters cannot be spawned.

BTw i'm doing Mud flats now to see if the spawn rate is the same.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 12, 2014, 8:29:05 AM
Well i've done 100 runs with 0 masters .. :D

On the mud flats subject - did 20 runs and found 4 master which is practically the same as before.
Did 100 level 66 maps and i've posted the results check them out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info