GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 2: Dual-Curse "Pledge of Hands" Arc Build

Thank you for that hint ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2lStqwHkHk

Gamespot truly is awful GGG, you should at least post your own youtube vid in a spoiler. I don't want to wait 48 hours, I want to watch now.

Offtopic - I find it funny that PewDiePie has 20 time as many subscribers as Gamespot's youtube page.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
wow such pro skill called 'arc' hard to use requires insane aiming skills and such.. lamest build i have seen so far nothing new nothing creative... lol why the hell this deserve place in BotW?
Hi

Neat build but I really think this BOTW needs a stipulation that states it being fairly easy to create; those items and sockets....sigh GGG, these BOTW fests are more akin,now, to just showing off mtx's and high lvl items. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME CHEAPER BUILDS:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Neat build but I really think this BOTW needs a stipulation that states it being fairly easy to create; those items and sockets....sigh GGG, these BOTW fests are more akin,now, to just showing off mtx's and high lvl items. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME CHEAPER BUILDS:)

cheers

So last weeks build?
"
Zedda wrote:
Thank you for that hint ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2lStqwHkHk

No worries :D
Thanks for that YouTube tip and link. I'm all for GGG finding ways to pull new players but I'll never understand how gamespot's screwy video player accomplishes that. Crashed the browser on my android tablet, wouldn't load on my iPhone, had buffering and playback issues in both chrome and Firefox, wouldn't load in IE. I mean seriously... hearing Chris' voice is worth the effort but I was getting low on things to try!

Good vid as usual. Maybe you need to post something on how you select botws and what your intentions for the vids are, they seem to be causing a lot of pain and suffering these days on the forums.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Yes! More awesome builds with gear I've never seen drop in over a year playing...

Great way to showcase what people COULD do in this game. Lousy way to showcase what MOST people will ever do in this game.
Have been using this myself, the pledge of hands really isn't necessary, but helps a huge amount. Considering their price is not that bad, you can easily earn the money while playing the character. I've always been poor when playing these games as I don't bother playing market, not sure why people complain it's not 'budget' enough, when it comes to any build that requires 1-2 uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info