GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 2: Dual-Curse "Pledge of Hands" Arc Build

Items "found" or RMT'd during first 10 days with the rate that RMT has been going...
Cool build! Not sure about Pledge of Hands being "first couple of weeks" gear, but cool.
IGN: FemmeFatality

On a lighter note, *tips hat* thanks for the epic work on the BOTW. :)

Edit: I'm retarded, many others have already asked, what I asked, carry on.

.....my wayward son.
Last edited by Hawkly on Sep 8, 2014, 8:02:32 PM
"
Skreeves wrote:
Stop using GameSpot.

Or atleast upload the Youtube Video at the same time and link to it too.
I guess I'll watch this in a couple days when it's uploaded to YouTube or maybe try it again when there's likely to be less traffic. Right now it just buffers indefinitely after about a minute when attempting to watch it at GameSpot.
GGG please for whatever reason you are using Gamespot, STOP or at least upload the BOTW to Youtube at the same time... and not a week later. I don't know about anyone else but with Gamespot there is always these slight pauses in the videos and it is really frustrating when this happens and quite literally I just stop watching the video and close the tab then come here and rant about how bad Gamespot is.

With a weapon like pledge of hands I d believe many other spell builds can work equally well like this.
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:20:13 AM
"
MrCardholder wrote:
Cool build! Not sure about Pledge of Hands being "first couple of weeks" gear, but cool.

Pffft no kidding.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Cheap build guys and he has not that much play time Im a fee lvl hugher.
just try this:
-Open a shop with Procurement.
-Make a Magic Finder for Solo play.
-Rum High Tier Maps and sell Gear or Crafting Gear.
-Vaal something like I did +1 Gems Tabula Rasa sold it for 8 Ex.
-Use Chance orbs.
-Play longer = more currency
-Use crfting recipe.
And the gear was super cheap at the start of the League.

Last edited by LessFluff on Sep 9, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info