Miscellaneous News Roundup

Am very excited for the race events!

2 cents for MTX;
Please stop recolouring effects, it feels like a cheap effort. Alter or create something new instead.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Should've kept the demonic flameblast NPC only. While making a new flameblast like a blue fire one or something, just my thoughts.
"
Pesegato wrote:

This makes me wonder: should we expect the next expansion (1.3) to be released on December? Or will Forsaken Master last for 6 months, when Act 4 is released on March?

I remember that one of the explanations for the split of the the remaining time before march into two leagues was to allow them to provide content in december related to this special time of the year.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got some "x-mas themed" content.
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
colour me dissapointed. I thought before looking that demonic flameblast summoned a pentagram instead :(

oh well
Demonic Dual Strike please! :P I would actually love it, current one looks very plain.
I'd still really like to see a Rhoa lifting a leg to pee on a Zombie corpse in mudflats...

How can we get 'er done?

I'd be willing to buy a unqiue item pack if you'd throw this in (signed.) My unique item would be a "2h sword" that is wielded in 1h - with 500-540 dps, but with 250-270 dps phys and 250-270 dps chaos/ele ("hybrid" - exact detail pending... but likely with Decreased block chance.) But I also realize you guys are backlogged on unique items for years. Still, I'd wait if you'd throw in the requested signed art. [Flavor text would involve the Zombie and Rhoa, of course... if allowed.]

Ball. Court. Yours.
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Sep 8, 2014, 4:50:24 PM
Any updates on the BR gateways?

Thanks!
nice one GGG, can't wait
please, make more SHIELD MTXs

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Not gonna do maps with anybody that uses flameblast.....lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info