Miscellaneous News Roundup

"
Sinnermighty wrote:
Please change the MTX on Flameblast or change the Exile's colour. This is going to be so rippy partying with a Flameblaster and getting that Exile :/
Cant wait for the new race season and excited to see what the changes are.

FB mtx to match the exile can make one of the scariest exiles even scarier, but I have to admit it does look cool.

Also stoked for roaming pets. Keep up the good work.
"
Pibadi wrote:
1. Create effect for Rogue - Magnus Stonethorn
2. Waiting month
3. Creat new MTX based on Magnus flameblast effect (full copy)
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

Do you pay monthly for playing this game? If not, what is this comment for?
That's the way how it works. Programmists, servers electricity aren't free.
IGN @Ostropalca
Pumped for the race season!

And thank your for uploading the BotW on youtube, you are awesome! :)
To those who r complaining that "Flameblast MTX is nothing new, an exile is already using that" - It is always like that. If u see any monster using any different texture or effect for any monster skill, there is a probability that those effects will be available for players as new MTX. For example, the new reave demonic MTX is already equipped by an enemy NPC that appears during Dominus fight, (the monster is in the second trio that attack u before dominus himself faces u) but it will be available to players in patch 1.2.2. It seems GGG test the MTX via the monsters first, then they make it available for players to equip.

Cheers all.
Last edited by archzin on Sep 8, 2014, 4:04:12 AM
Any fixes to the performance issues in zones with rain in this patch?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Evantis wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
1. Create effect for Rogue - Magnus Stonethorn
2. Waiting month
3. Creat new MTX based on Magnus flameblast effect (full copy)
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

Do you pay monthly for playing this game? If not, what is this comment for?
That's the way how it works. Programmists, servers electricity aren't free.

ofc he doesnt pay, cos this game is f2p
but i rather to pay for play and don't have dsync, server and client lags.
new mtx don't have any matter for me, but generally i don't like all this wings and pink crystal back

ggg please optimise game code, every few month make my fps lower and now this is become unplayable for my laptop so i forced to use pc :((
how much will the flameblast mtx cost?
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
Thanks Chris; always appreciate the updates. I have to agree with some of the others re: an AOE skill that matches an enemy's - can't say I'm a fan. Really believed that Ghostflame Flameblast was in the offing, but I guess not. Looking forward to roaming pets and whatever else the next patch brings...keep up the great work.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
We'll be releasing Forsaken Masters later this week on Garena's Taiwanese Path of Exile server. We're actually releasing Forsaken Masters before Sacrifice of the Vaal in Taiwan, because it's more beginner-friendly. Because this is the first chance that Taiwanese players have had to play PoE in Chinese, we feel this ordering of expansions makes sense in their region.

am i the only one who got the joke?
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info