Miscellaneous News Roundup

Let's hope you at least modify the Flameblast effect of certain Exiles. Or else this will be really irritating and pretty rage inducing in hardcore leagues.
Awesome - so many thanks for the past, present and future changes. You guys are doing such an amazing job with this game.

I couldn't agree more on the sequencing of patches. After such a game changing patch like Sacrifice of the Vaal the Forsaken Masters seems...slower? I don't know the right word for it but something in the progression seems off. Perhaps it was due to the added content with SotV for end game players versus the content with FM aimed at everyone.

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND - the patch is amazing and such a great addition to the game...just wanted to register my "2-cents" worth.

Super excited to hear more about these race changes. Racing is one of my favorite pass times in PoE...even though I suck at it.
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
"
Redblade wrote:
Any fixes to the performance issues in this patch?

FTFY!

Really, I'm getting tired of all those crashes...
♠RaGoN♦
Last edited by RaGoNXIII on Sep 8, 2014, 8:05:06 AM
Demonic flameblast: maximum 60point cost
doesnt worth more
its jsut a slight variation in color...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Nice! Race stuff!
you are letting users skin fucking exile flameblast? im so f!ck!ng mad. i hate you with deep deep fUcking hate wtf is your problem do you no how stressful flameblast is already in hc? another reason i wont play it even for fun events, f~ck.. you.

so...upset over this...10/10 would quit again.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Looking forward to the race season!
Steam: teemu92
Oh good now we wont be able to discern Mobs flameblast and player's flameblast again.

Flameblast teams just became full on fear in HC again
Oblivious
can GGG start making 3D art for Vis Mortis and Midnight Bargain already? >_<
CUSTOMIZE MAP PORTAL SKIN TO THE MICROTRANSACTION ONES. ABILITY TO USE PORTAL MICROTRANSACTIONS IN MAPS. CANT USE PORTAL IN HIDEOUT, AND ANY PORTAL CREATED BRINGS YOU TO TOWN. THANKS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info