[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

My chance to hit is 86% with the Harbinger bow, and with it I have 5k dps. With the lioneyes I have 5.4kdps.
"
My chance to hit is 86% with the Harbinger bow, and with it I have 5k dps. With the lioneyes I have 5.4kdps.

that's not that bad. Nevertheless you should try to get more accuracy while you level up. Keep in mind that with attacks your accuracy is checked twice to confirm the crit. Other than that you should use power charges to increase your crit chance. You could either use Assassins Mark or just change your crit damage gem for power charge on crit. Just try to change around some gems, switch out some gear, even change your passives a little bit and you will see what helps you the most.
any advice on how i can upgrade my dps? all so why GMP over LMP with LMP i get like 5k nado dps and GMP is like 2.5k

heres my gear right now

mostly the gear has been self found besides the rats nest just wanted to kno what i should be lookign to upgrade i have saved up a good amount in orbs ( around 40 chaos )

thanks!

Any thoughts on Added Fire vs Physical to Lightning for Tornado Shot? Both are listed as good options for the build but at this point wondering how people's experiences are shaking out with them (the 'State of Exile' podcast discussion on Physical to Lightning wasn't that positive about it...)

"
Visigoth123 wrote:

Any thoughts on Added Fire vs Physical to Lightning for Tornado Shot? Both are listed as good options for the build but at this point wondering how people's experiences are shaking out with them (the 'State of Exile' podcast discussion on Physical to Lightning wasn't that positive about it...)

I used added fire in my build instead of physical proj damage just because it's the same dps and clear speed but doesn't give me a 10% attack speed penalty. Physical to lightning is bad imo because it converts half of your phys damage to lightning and the % damage which is added on top of your physical damage is actually lower than what you gain from added fire (29% to 39% on level 20)
I really enjoy this build. its really fun to play, im yet to run atziri but confident i can.
Best guide I ever seen. Thanks. So sad that I died because of game crash, I was like invincible.
you know I must ask...

Is it worth using this build on pvp?

IN GAME = Vinspo

make offer
guys i can craft my harbinger 78ilvl, or better search harbinger only 73 ilvl?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info