[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey I play that build in torment

I am trying to farm atziri but damn its not easy... I always kill her with no portal left.

The first 2 time I even failed no portal left coudnt kill her.

I have 4.4k HP and during the Illusion phase I get one shot by the physical missile if my Immortal call doesnt proc or I didnt dodge it properly.

My build is exactly as the guide

My tornado shot dps is 14k and my puncture DPS is 27k

What should I do ?

Thanks

Here is my gear im using

Spoiler

"
Stochey wrote:
Hey I play that build in torment

I am trying to farm atziri but damn its not easy... I always kill her with no portal left.

The first 2 time I even failed no portal left coudnt kill her.

I have 4.4k HP and during the Illusion phase I get one shot by the physical missile if my Immortal call doesnt proc or I didnt dodge it properly.

My build is exactly as the guide

My tornado shot dps is 14k and my puncture DPS is 27k

What should I do ?

Thanks

Here is my gear im using

Spoiler

Your bow and quiver are great but i think you should use evasion base gears instead of pure armour, ES or hybrid ones.
Atziri's step is a best upgrade, it will give more 16% evade spell plus with 30% from the passive tree (don't remember the name node =)) so a total 46% spell evasion is not that bad cause we have no or have very less armour in this build.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying this build in standard and I manage to get these pieces of gear :

Spoiler

I'm level 82 with this tree :

Current tree

I wonder how can I upgrade my gear and my survivabitly. Since the last patch I feel I get hit way more than before. And with my poor 3,7k life I cannot handle many attack if they touch me...

Little advices are welcome !
Hi all. Please help me. Im 62 lvl Ranger, have this equip, Passive Tree

And mobs kill me 1 hit...Maybe somebody help me with items? Im have

Please PM me on forum, or IGN LikeUnique
P.S. Sorry for my bad English
"
Arachnéa wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying this build in standard and I manage to get these pieces of gear :

Spoiler

I'm level 82 with this tree :

Current tree

I wonder how can I upgrade my gear and my survivabitly. Since the last patch I feel I get hit way more than before. And with my poor 3,7k life I cannot handle many attack if they touch me...

Little advices are welcome !

spec into Thick Skin instead of Profane Chemestry. Less point investment and more life. Other than that get a better belt. A well rolled rustic sash with life and WED is better than the Atziri belt imo. You should easily break 4k life with this changes.
Got a crafting related question...ought harbinger base lvl 77
and i was lucky on first blessing orb, then i wasted like 60-80 alts to get 150% added phys but 2nd mod sucks bigtime..what should i do? alter it further to get decent 2nd mod? can i get over 400 dps if i go further crafting with these two mods? Guide sais that i should move on when i get tyrranical but im still asking for advice since im new to crafting and game basically. Playing it for a week or so.
"
Daemonion wrote:
and i was lucky on first blessing orb, then i wasted like 60-80 alts to get 150% added phys but 2nd mod sucks bigtime..what should i do? alter it further to get decent 2nd mod? can i get over 400 dps if i go further crafting with these two mods? Guide sais that i should move on when i get tyrranical but im still asking for advice since im new to crafting and game basically. Playing it for a week or so.

I will try to regal it.
Test TS with the Return proj and it's really good shoot TS and then the arrow form TS combe back.
"
2FED wrote:
Hi all. Please help me. Im 62 lvl Ranger, have this equip, Passive Tree

And mobs kill me 1 hit...Maybe somebody help me with items? Im have

Please PM me on forum, or IGN LikeUnique
P.S. Sorry for my bad English

You need to update all of your gear. Buy a chest and an head with good life 70+ double res 30 + .A boots with life 50+ dual res 20 + and movment speed. A Belt with life 60 + dual res 20+ and str. The glove is the same as the chest and head. The ring all so need hp if u can manage to get all res with the amor thing i suggest u buy 2 diamond ring with hp and accuracy. Buy a physc quiver with physc or ele dmg and then come the hp and res and crit later.
"
Daemonion wrote:

I m looking for crafting ultimate thing..flawless if possible..can this mod be later erased from master or does it matter much when pursuing 400-500 dps hi crit etc?
nice guide, good build
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info