[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi,

I have a small change/suggestion on the ( BUILD 1 ) TORNADO RAIDER for the skill tree.

To reach thick skin go from the upper path and not the bottom path, that interchanges a
dexterity node for another so no problem here. Then don't take the two 4% increased maximum life red nodes bellow thick skin. Use those two nodes on the nodes bellow Revenge of the Hunted . Earning this way 16% evasion rating without loosing anything.

Thanks for the great build I have been following this season and it is really fun.
So what links on gear am I looking for if I follow all the recommended stuff the guide suggest for raider raider? All I got set up is the 4 blue link for hearld of thunder + curse on hit assassins mark immediate
And just 4 green link for us

I got a 5link death harp justgotta get it ccolored right for it but that's it

It's hard to do this research from my phone

Plz help
I'm using ice golden btw someone please help I don't what color links i need
"
lokes15923 wrote:
Can anyone help me ?

Which bow is better for tornado shot build (build 1)?

Tooltip DPS shows better dps (about 2k) for lioneye's, is that correct?
Sorry for newbie question, and thank you.

Harbinger bow > lioneye's glare
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 28, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
"
Larzuk wrote:

I accept advice :D I have 12317 DPS in Tornado Shot with Hatred + Herald of Ice and 4056K of life

Noob here - just started with PoE currently level 82. Don't really know the mechanics.
But you only have 4 link damage gem. 5 or even 6 link would give way you more damage.
Bought a 5 link Harbinger with 330 dps for 15 orbs. So not to expensive. You probably wanna have your main skill on bow or chest. Maybe use trashkiller skill on helmet/boots/gloves (if damage is enough) and have a 5 link+ boss killer on chest/bow or so. Could work. But dunno.

Again - noob so I can't say what is good here. But I read somewhere that Tornado Shot "screen DPS" doesn't include the multiple projectiles from TS, so it might look worse than it is. But don't know - just played Diablo3 before.

Last edited by Kindergar1en on Sep 28, 2017, 2:34:19 PM
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
lokes15923 wrote:
Can anyone help me ?

Which bow is better for tornado shot build (build 1)?

Tooltip DPS shows better dps (about 2k) for lioneye's, is that correct?
Sorry for newbie question, and thank you.

Harbinger bow > lioneye's glare

Does this mean that a good Harbinger is better than a good Lions (because more DPS) or that in his case the Harbinger is better?

Don't fully understand how it works. I'd guess that Lions is better in this case because Accuracy isn't that high - so Lions is better in this special case. Right?
hello, newbie here.. i wanna ask, what should i change if i want more resistance and life?
i currently only have 2,4k life and here is what i use atm
Hi Neversink,

Why go for Phys to Light in LA links when the other 50% of Phys has already converted to fire from Signal Shot? It's already 100% conversion without Phys to Light in LA. Phys to Light in Barrage is definitely needed (which you've already included)
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the below part of the guide:

CWDT - cast when damage taken - is a trigger gem that activates, once you take a certain amount of damage. It has a 3s cooldown and can activate higher level gems, if it's own level is higher. I recommend keeping CWDT around level 1-7 You can also use a high level CWDT to keep golems up.

I kept my CWDT gems low and kept leveling the gems linked to it. Now they don't get triggered anymore.
Shouldn't I have leveled the linked gems either?

"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the below part of the guide:

CWDT - cast when damage taken - is a trigger gem that activates, once you take a certain amount of damage. It has a 3s cooldown and can activate higher level gems, if it's own level is higher. I recommend keeping CWDT around level 1-7 You can also use a high level CWDT to keep golems up.

I kept my CWDT gems low and kept leveling the gems linked to it. Now they don't get triggered anymore.
Shouldn't I have leveled the linked gems either?

CWDT will only trigger gems at a certain Required level. For example, A Level 7 CWDT will only trigger gems that have a required level of upto and including level 50. If these gems have a higher required level they will not trigger unless the CWDT gem is levelled or you get a lower levelled gem to be able to be triggered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info