[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Can someone give me more detail on ascendancy points? I'm struggling to decide which to choose for raider.
"
voidofvision wrote:
Can someone give me more detail on ascendancy points? I'm struggling to decide which to choose for raider.

Go for Avatar of Slaughter first. Then Avatar of the Veil.
Hi Guys))) What do you think about my build?

В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Jun 3, 2017, 1:12:07 PM
Insolence in its highest form, i should say.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
voidofvision wrote:

How could you get 8 ascendancy points? I only know up to 6 (2 for normal, cruel, merciless)
"
voidofvision wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
voidofvision wrote:

How could you get 8 ascendancy points? I only know up to 6 (2 for normal, cruel, merciless)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth

"Endgame Labyrinth
The fourth labyrinth (also called the Uber Labyrinth) is accessed differently, through end-game maps. Completing the trials in maps reward players with an Offering to the Goddess, which needs to be used in the map device in order to enter the endgame labyrinth.

The endgame trials and labyrinth include a new trap type: Sentinel traps. These traps apply one of many effects to an area and can be temporarily deactivated by dealing damage to them. Upon completing the endgame labyrinth for the first time, players are rewarded with two additional ascendancy points and a new tier of possible enchantments.

The monster level for the endgame Labyrinth is 75."
Just wondering... Why abyssus ezomyte burgonet shows as 'valuable' unique in lootfilter? When its cost is like 10c? Neversink mentioned that there are some expections from this... But never explained why... Or maybe I can get crazy vaal on it?
"
Om3nov wrote:
Just wondering... Why abyssus ezomyte burgonet shows as 'valuable' unique in lootfilter? When its cost is like 10c? Neversink mentioned that there are some expections from this... But never explained why... Or maybe I can get crazy vaal on it?

Ask in his thread for his lootfilter x)?
The guide said "all maps cleared".
Can this build reliably beat the guardians and Shaper?
guys, i have a ts char level 90 based in this guide (dione reix) but i cant do any map beyond tier 9 without dying (heck i cant even do some tier 8 or less maps due to instakill bosses)i already spent like 35 exas getting good gear but im still lacking of survivality, i couldnt pass from 20% without getting killed by some bullshit instakill thing. i have a +400 dps bow, and +4000 hp, full res capped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info