[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
velcroshooz wrote:
Hey everyone - been following the build guide pretty close, I decided to go phase ranger w/ tornado shot , ive gotten myself a pair of shadows and dust so fast and tanky seemed cool. my first 4 ascendancy points i went quartz infusion and avatar of the veil.

So my issue is, I'm having a really hard time moving away from blood dance boots because I never have to worry about frenzy charges. Problem is at lvl 74 now im moving into the additional frenzy charges and the reduction in attack speed on them is just brutal, especially since ive moved up to a harbinger recently that is slower than the thicket bow i was using. I have a pair of atziri's step i keep trying to transition to, but am struggling to generate frenzy when first entering a map. i have an open socket and run an unsupported frenzy just to hold my charges up anyway, some twisty maps like phantasmagoria its hard even with my speed to get to a new mob in time.

I really dont want to run blood rage, i get through a mob fine then am jamming flasks to stop the life loss. ive tried ice bite, poachers mark, etc and now am just relying on hitting with frenzy 6-7 times on entering a map, but that seems so clunky. If i drop them for some reason and having to redo that just seems terrible. Does anyone have any suggestions at all? I dont really have the currency to try and roll attack speed on all of my gear to counteract the blood dance effect either. I could grind on and try way of the poacher with my next 2 ascendancy points, but thats only a 20% chance. With the fast clear speed maybe thats enough? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: watching the attack speed with identical setups between the two boots, the difference is 2.50 to 2.75 - it feels quite a bit slower, but if this is the real difference maybe I just stick with the blood dance. I'm still getting a net gain off the frenzy charges with blood dance after all, just not what i'd see with a pair of boots without the penalty.

Either pick Raider Ascendancy, Blood Dance, or Curse on Hit/Herald of Ice/Poacher's Mark.

I have no issues with generating Frenzy Charges with only Raider Ascendancy, you are not killing fast enough if you are having problems.

Blood Rage looks good on paper until you take Vaal Pact, run a No-Regen map, or run a map with Vulnerability.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'll have to wait till I do merc lab and grab way of the poacher then. My clear speed should be more than enough to keep the charges up. Then I can move away from blood dance hopefully.

Thanks for the insight
Hiho Im running ts bulid with all buffs 5 frenzy charges + flasks 120k +/- 5k tornado shoot and wondering which one is better for me and my eq I have no problems running t15 maps like courtyard/abyss can kill breachstones not trying chayula/guardians
aa and I run everything without phys ref
or u have any advices about chaning eq
and my dps without hatred/herald of ice 11k
Last edited by Kansu on Feb 4, 2017, 8:07:54 PM
took me 10 billion orbs but almost there

Spoiler
I heard that there's pretty nice bow listed at breach lately btw %)

edit: almost done, took me almost the whole league:

Just in case:
-if you can count without using your fingers
-if you dont like making it harder for yourself
-if u dont have heavy gambling habit
just don't do this :)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Feb 7, 2017, 6:22:39 AM
hi all guys i'm asking to someone more experienced on this build on what should aim right now, and if it's worth to change my ascendancy to raider, the nickname of my TS char is Tortix
Last edited by Tortellos on Feb 8, 2017, 3:03:59 PM
phase acro is waste of points in my opinion, i would take Druidic Rite its +1s on flasks and flask recovery ... i would try to exalt that bow .. space for 1 more sufix
should i remove the crafted mod before exalt it? or just exalt and hope for a good mod?
"
Tortellos wrote:
should i remove the crafted mod before exalt it? or just exalt and hope for a good mod?

If you slam "needling" suffix (10-14 local crit), you'll have a problem. I'm not 100% sure if that's good idea but, if u have spare ex, just slam it as it is.
Burn all the orbs!
well i exalted it but unluckily i got +light resist :P, btw any other tips are appreciated :D
Hi people) What do you think about my Windripper Ranger in the Breach Legue?)

I wish you all good luck and happiness)
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Feb 10, 2017, 4:58:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info