[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

At 90, is it preferred to go Raider or...? What would the points be, seeing as they are not exactly spelled out for all 8. Thanks!
Well, I started to use the +1 projectile for faster clearing of groups of mobs. I also am using hatred in a essence wurm ring. This allows me to run HoA + HoI + CoH + AM in an item. So it's a lot more dmg.
"
Silahsor wrote:

Well actually I took the "not recommended" raider frenzy path and doing just fine. I am sure that is not the most efficient path. However auto-frenzy generation is mechanically less demanding than creating those manually for me. It is a play style choice rather than creating the most efficient character.

You could also use The Blood Dance boots:

24% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill on those babies. Of course you gain 0% defense stats and only 20% movement speed, but that's the price you must pay for convenience.
First time playing here and I decided to follow this guide TS-Deadeye. I just finished the labs in the 3 difficulties and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do it myself (basically ran around in the room until my buddy killed him). I find that I am so squishy and cannot clear anything higher than a tier 3 map since I'm unable to kill the boss. Just looking to see if anyone would be able to give any advice.

I know blast rain is better single target but I find that ballista helps distract the bosses so I can get a couple hits in before I die. I got frustrated with this character and started a new one but I really do want to progress with this character and get to those high level maps and uber things.

This is the gear I'm using and I am trying to get as much life + resist as I can on the non uniques. Currently sitting at ~3.8K life and ~60/70/60 elemental resists. Do I sacrifice my damage to get more life and capped resists or should I try sacrificing more life to deal more damage as in get a Drillneck and follow the Drillneck skilltree.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks
Hi all,

I'm using this build as an LA archer. Currently using

I am really lacking DPS in certain situations. I was thinking about switching to a legacy Reach of the Council. Could you guys help me out here and give me some advice to whether I should do this or not? Does it scale well with Lightning Arrow? If so, should I take out Chain and put in something else?

Also, do you guys think it would be better to switch back to TS? At level 80 or something I switched to LA and I got a nice DPS boost with that. But if you guys think it would be better, let me know! I also got
which would really help.

Thanks in advance!
Hello, I have been playing Essence League for a few weeks, and am kind of lost on where to go from here.

Basically, I feel like I have no upgrades left under 40C or so, and don't really understand how things work. I dropped 30 chrom on my boots trying to get 3 blues and a green for a Hatred+HOT+COH+AM setup as I don't currently use AM, then realized nothing would actually ever get casted with that setup.

I also am running low on maps above tier 4, and only have 4 maps above tier 5. But I have literally 100 maps tier 1-3.

I currently have 4E and 20C (I got lucky with a Taste of Hate drop) and am just looking for any advice. My own thoughts, which are probably totally wrong, are that one of these routes is probably a good idea:

1) Try to get a Lightning Coil and keep stuff like my 80+ LR left ring and get it on other pieces to help with physical damage as I run no armor, but then I lose a TON of resists from my chest and would never be able to upgrade that slot ...

2) Get an Alpha's Howl, which helps with mana usage, but then I get no health or any other resist in that slot. Of course, the end game is Rat's Nest which offers nothing anyways ...

3) Similar issues with the bow. Drillneck is supposed to be good but I would lose a ton of health and stats

4) My right ring is super good, and will get better when I swap out my bow and lose the 100% accuracy, but the 14 life sucks.

5) Try to get a few more jewel slots and fill them with AS + life + res (i.e. lightning for the lightning coil)

Thanks!
This guide is so long that i have no idea where to start or what to do...what skill tree i should use for EHC???
Hey, can we have an update on ascendancy classes? Im thinking avatar of chase+avatar of slaughter for the SC, what do you think? Move speed from phasing looks neat, but frenzy charges from slaughter seem to give you more or less the same, or even more...
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Hey, can we have an update on ascendancy classes? Im thinking avatar of chase+avatar of slaughter for the SC, what do you think? Move speed from phasing looks neat, but frenzy charges from slaughter seem to give you more or less the same, or even more...

Slaughter gives +1 frenzy.
At 8 frenzy charges, and 2% move per, thats 16% movespeed. at 11 max, thats 22%

Veil gives 20% while phasing, and 8% in minors, for 28% move speed.
And thats not really even why you go Veil. you go Veil for the 6% dodge/10% spell dodge, immunity to elem status effects. Both of which are superior to slaughters minor damage buff, in mapping.
npc collision removal on phasing has its value as well.
"
Psykalisk wrote:
First time playing here and I decided to follow this guide TS-Deadeye. I just finished the labs in the 3 difficulties and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do it myself (basically ran around in the room until my buddy killed him). I find that I am so squishy and cannot clear anything higher than a tier 3 map since I'm unable to kill the boss. Just looking to see if anyone would be able to give any advice.

I know blast rain is better single target but I find that ballista helps distract the bosses so I can get a couple hits in before I die. I got frustrated with this character and started a new one but I really do want to progress with this character and get to those high level maps and uber things.

This is the gear I'm using and I am trying to get as much life + resist as I can on the non uniques. Currently sitting at ~3.8K life and ~60/70/60 elemental resists. Do I sacrifice my damage to get more life and capped resists or should I try sacrificing more life to deal more damage as in get a Drillneck and follow the Drillneck skilltree.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks

you should be doing a heck of alot better then you sound like. That bow should be taking you to t10+ easy. you even have a rats nest and 6l chest.

SB is fun, but should be totally unneeded for you. Decoy totem would be much better. And just plain blink arrow, should do what you are using SB for as well. BA will hold aggro on npcs targeting you, like Argus, Izaro, etc. BA in that SB slot with FA,FP,PPAD would be much better. In fact, can even put blind instead of FP or PPAD.
Move Frenzy to hatred, so Frenzy is ALSO appling coh AM vs single target.

Awesome dagger/claw frostblades ammy. but not great for you? do you need int? coldhearted calc is 20 more int, and spend a point on a 30int node if need be. get an ammy more tailored for you.

Pierce is probably not ideal anymore. It was op at 29%, making it even with Slower proj. but now its 19%. Slower proj is still 29% more. Pierce AND +1 chain from ricochet is at odds, as it is.

Cap resists first. Should be able to get it on your ammy.
you have no physical damage reduction at all. swap a flask for a Basalt. you have blink arrow, no need for a quicksilver imho... 3 life flasks is a bit much. while you do need bleeding/freeze, and an instant... reroll2 of them. run 2 life, basalt, atziris, and your choice, jade/quartz/sulfur. (taste of hate would be best.)
Slot enduring cry as well, for its phys DR, and resists.

Which heralds are you using? that high phys bow, should be hatred+hoA.
Since, not using HoI... then also swap out HoI, for Frenzy+Coh+AM+gmp.

Whats your crit? I am not even sure you want AM, vs temp chains or proj weakness.
I see you have a drillneck now. Go back to your Resists quiver imho.
Enchant your gloves/boots.
Last edited by Casia on Sep 17, 2016, 8:51:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info