[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi Guys

Thats the funniest char i played in poe since beginning. My first was groundslam marauder then freezing pulse witch, then roa ranger (was not so funny), rf marauder then st scion and the last leage a glacial cascade shadow.

But with none of this builds i can do what i do with this. With only 4l chest and 4l bow i clear with lvl 72 (now 74) yellow lvl 75 maps.
Never killed dominus without problems or graveyard or temple boss. Its awesome.

I know that ts is overpowered, but i have with all builds above get a big nerf after a few month.

So i hope i can have a little bit longer fun with TS and this awesome build.

Thanks a lot.
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi mate!

Two questions:

1-Do you think it would be a good idea to use
because of HIGH evasion, +1 level and 30% chaos RES and if you put those auras...hatred+herald´s gem...more dmg!!
(because dmg reflect)

I prefer to use Rat's Nest as the Crit chance and attack speed suit this build better imo.

However, if you can put empower lv3 there this would be a nice buff.

I would put RRRG (Empower + HoA + Hatred + Reduced mana) but not too sure will the outcome better than Rat's nest crit chance + attack speed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Thanks for the updated tree! Curious, if you were not going to take the pierce nodes because no drillneck (and as self found i'll probably never get one lol), would you throw the 4 nodes saved at more evasion or the nearby damage nodes (you could get avatar of the hunt with those 4 nodes which would give you 30% more crit, 20% damaged, attack speed and move speed).

Edit: Oh and my new bow I just managed to craft after FINALLY getting Elreon to lvl 8 today...think I'll finally settle down as I never managed to get a good % phys roll.

Spoiler

will replace my previously yolo exalted:

I think the pierce cluster is stronger than the avatar of the hunt (even without drillneck), but if you really don't like it, grab the avatar (over ballistic mastery)

Nice, congratulations, level 8 masters are something I never finished (got bored midway after slapping atziri way too many times)

"
I know that ts is overpowered, but i have with all builds above get a big nerf after a few month.

Thanks a lot.

Uh-oh. The patchnotes for the next big update are going to be out in the next 48hours and to be honest I'm predicting a nerf to:

1) TS
2) Crit Damage gem
3) Maybe both

Hang in there :)

"
Two questions:

1-Do you think it would be a good idea to use

<insert vertex here>

because of HIGH evasion, +1 level and 30% chaos RES and if you put those auras...hatred+herald´s gem...more dmg!!

2-Iron Reflexes, yes or not?¿ (because dmg reflect)

1) No. All you get is +1 gem level. The ES is wasted and CR too weak without other items. If you want the +1 gems so much, I recommend using Aplha's howl instead. However, I still find rat's nest to be much more awesome than either.
2) No, Acrobatics+PhaseAcrobatics+Ondals are better (for so many reasons)

"
Do you think it's worth it to get the "Bloodletting" passive to boost puncture even if you're not using the chinsol/trap/puncture variation?? Or is it too much skill points that could be used somewhere else? The bleed seems to be quite significant, but I just wanna know your opinion on it.

I.. don't know yet. Those are 5 nodes, but depending on how it scales (is it 20% more damage that adds up with shock to 70%?) it might be very well worth it.

I think with good gear and overcapped accuracy and/or resists one can afford grabbing those after level 86+.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 9, 2014, 5:06:03 AM
"
Hi Guys

Thats the funniest char i played in poe since beginning. My first was groundslam marauder then freezing pulse witch, then roa ranger (was not so funny), rf marauder then st scion and the last leage a glacial cascade shadow.

But with none of this builds i can do what i do with this. With only 4l chest and 4l bow i clear with lvl 72 (now 74) yellow lvl 75 maps.
Never killed dominus without problems or graveyard or temple boss. Its awesome.

Thanks a lot.

Even with TS nerfed, i think this build will stay pretty strong. You could prolly switch to LA/SA/IA too, the only problem will be the elemental dmg, which will reduce your life/mana leech

"

Uh-oh. The patchnotes for the next big update are going to be out in the next 48hours and to be honest I'm predicting a nerf to:

1) TS
2) Crit Damage gem
3) Maybe both

Didn't even think about a crit dmg nerf tbh. But right now i think it's very likely that it ll get a slight nerf (20%-30%?)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Those 19k of Tornado Shot are in Town? or with auras + vaal haste + Atziri´s Promise? Or only with auras?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Those 19k of Tornado Shot are in Town? or with auras + vaal haste + Atziri´s Promise? Or only with auras?

should be auras only i think(hideout)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
"

1) TS
2) Crit Damage gem
3) Maybe both

Then i cry again :-(

Ok. I think its not a end of the world.

But a little bit end of feeling like god. :-)

By the way.

I am using

I like the dont miss so much and i have with it a reliable life and mana leech what i
prefere above more dmg.
But if the ts is nerfed perhaps i should think about to change the bow ?

Or think you its playable.
"

Then i cry again :-(

Ok. I think its not a end of the world.

But a little bit end of feeling like god. :-)

By the way.

I am using <insert lioneye>

I like the dont miss so much and i have with it a reliable life and mana leech what i
prefere above more dmg.
But if the ts is nerfed perhaps i should think about to change the bow ?

Or think you its playable.

The main problem is, you wont be able to evade your own reflect dmg
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Last edited by C4pture on Dec 9, 2014, 1:10:06 PM
"
xSkittles08x wrote:
Hi, I am yet to play this build and I cant wait to make this with the upcoming torment league. Just a question.

Do you think it's worth it to get the "Bloodletting" passive to boost puncture even if you're not using the chinsol/trap/puncture variation?? Or is it too much skill points that could be used somewhere else? The bleed seems to be quite significant, but I just wanna know your opinion on it.

Thanks for this awesome guide btw. I really look forward to building this.

Hello,

forgive the question, but what is the passive "Bloodletting" ?, I not find it on the passive tree and would like to try.

Greetings and thanks in advance.
"

Hello,

forgive the question, but what is the passive "Bloodletting" ?, I not find it on the passive tree and would like to try.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/W7WwJjz.png

its in the new passive tree, not worth it imo. Taks too lnog to get there to be of use(maybe for pure puncture trappers)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Last edited by C4pture on Dec 9, 2014, 1:09:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info