[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
I´m lvl 75 ranger with good gear except my goldrim and tabula. I should stick with ts until I get atleast a 5l bow or body and then switch to LA and blast rain right? And I´m using blood rage to get frenzys. I want to get as strong and safe as possible so I would really appreciate your help.

I have not picked an ascedensy atm so help would really be appreciated :)

Don't see a problem to get at least 4 ascendancy points from normal and cruel lab.

You can stay with TS as long as you can.
Blood rage is good if you can handle its damage by leeching or regenerating.
With 5-7 frenzy charges you should be able to bring destruction even with 4l TS
Never liked blast rain as solo target since its delay is too huge to be accurate.
"
armedgore wrote:
Started playing POE as a summoner a long time ago but i read this guide last year and decided to start a ranger in a new league and I can say my ranger is way more fun than my old summoner ever was.

I managed to gear my toon decently, capped resists and added some uniques carefully without hurting my build too much, using 6L tornado shot as main attack with 20k dps without heralds or auras and using 5L ice shot as seconday with 12k dps but lacking a bit in life department tho (only 3.1k HP)

heres my gear:
Spoiler

my flasks:
Spoiler

I'm wondering how much evasion is considered ok for running mid/high level maps though and I'm also aware that Atziri's Splendour is not among the suggested chest pieces but I wanted a break and grabbed some items from my old summoner :D

Any feedback will be appreciated.

If I were you, I would be looking to upgrade my amulet and belt to get something with life on it. I ran doryanis forever until I started running atziri. It's a good option for sure, but if you want to start doing harder content it's necessary to upgrade it imo.

If you can get a taste of hate I would for sure start running it. It makes a pretty a pretty good difference in clear times, and helps you kill a lot of stuff before you're health and evasion become an issue.

You could also upgrade your rings without much consequence since you dont really get any benefit from the iir until you hit 100, and even then the only thing that effects currency drops is iiq.

That's my 2 cents anyway, there's a lot more knowledgeable people on here than me that might be able to weigh in for you, but I hope that helps.
"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
I´m lvl 75 ranger with good gear except my goldrim and tabula. I should stick with ts until I get atleast a 5l bow or body and then switch to LA and blast rain right? And I´m using blood rage to get frenzys. I want to get as strong and safe as possible so I would really appreciate your help.

I have not picked an ascedensy atm so help would really be appreciated :)

Don't see a problem to get at least 4 ascendancy points from normal and cruel lab.

You can stay with TS as long as you can.
Blood rage is good if you can handle its damage by leeching or regenerating.
With 5-7 frenzy charges you should be able to bring destruction even with 4l TS
Never liked blast rain as solo target since its delay is too huge to be accurate.

I´m sorry not trying to be rude or anything but I thought I was gonna get replied by neversink. But I was thinking what ascendesy should I pick? Is it necessary for me to even pick now? I got 2ex and I was thinking of maybe getting a good chest piece with 5l or 6l and then start with blast rain and LA. I do not really know what will make me the stronger version.
If you look back, Neversink has barely replied to any specific questions, lmao.

You're acting like you're in line to see Santa at the mall or something.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

I´m sorry I did not know. I still really appreciate all the help and opinions I can get. I just thought he would respond because he wrote that he is answering mostly here and on his stream. I do not intent to make anyone fell unwanted.
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"

I´m sorry I did not know. I still really appreciate all the help and opinions I can get. I just thought he would respond because he wrote that he is answering mostly here and on his stream. I do not intent to make anyone fell unwanted.

There are a few players here that still answer in depth like Zero, basically doing that work for him. In my opinion, as someone who is playing bow this league (on two different chars, Templar and Ranger) and have my own build thread, 75%+ of the content in this thread is outdated, and the only "2.3 update" that was made was "2.3" was added to the thread title + a short message at the top of the first post.

The only reason people post here is because it has so many pages, but it dates back to pre-2.0, when it was a good thread.

I don't mean any disrespect to Neversink because of the work he has put in, but to make an "update" like that, is fairly insulting to new players who want to pick up this build, because there's a level of trust I imagine they put into this thread, but the only thing they are doing by following it is crippling themselves. Bow builds have changed dramatically actually since the middle of 2.2 to this patch.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 11, 2016, 4:25:57 PM
"
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"

There are a few players here that still answer in depth like Zero, basically doing that work for him. In my opinion, as someone who is playing bow this league (on two different chars, Templar and Ranger) and have my own build thread, 75%+ of the content in this thread is outdated, and the only "2.3 update" that was made was "2.3" was added to the thread title + a short message at the top of the first post.

The only reason people post here is because it has so many pages, but it dates back to pre-2.0, when it was a good thread.

I don't mean any disrespect to Neversink because of the work he has put in, but to make an "update" like that, is fairly insulting to new players who want to pick up this build, because there's a level of trust I imagine they put into this thread, but the only thing they are doing by following it is crippling themselves. Bow builds have changed dramatically actually since the middle of 2.2 to this patch.

what build would you consider giving to me if i want a good tf or other good arrow build?
TF?

Depends on what you're doing. Maps? Atziri? Etc
"
TF?

ops i meant TS and i do not know both is that possible?
"
TF?

oh and onemore thing. is it better to get an good chest piece with 4 or 5 l or keep using tabula?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info