[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

hello bro. thanks for the guide again.
that is my build
          Set          

SkillTree    

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBbUGIwguCIkM8g2NFUMWvxmOIXYi6iP2JpUqOCpbMHwx-jKUNj051DqzPs9DNkp9TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsbIxwUnX9dvd59nsUfXV_An8rhG-ExYbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5AKlQWa8ZuNm7WdqqCfoaSly6bgp9S0xbVIu-O95sEzwUnC7MM6xKLI3Mqpz17TftQj1ELZxuHb45_o1um962Ptg-4O73rwu_zF_h3-uv7I

1) İ went for Ricochet, chain deadeye but my build has %100 pierce chance. fork/chain/pierce only one of these will proc at a time, i have a %100 pierce so my projectiles wont chain why did we go for chain in this build ?. do we need chain at Drillneck build ?
2) i have %100 pierce chance i may use "powerful precision" for %100 more crit chance.
second think about powerful precition is "Attack Projectiles Return to You after hitting targets". this passive probably never work with %100 pierce chance ? because all of my arrows will pierce not return ??
3)Endless munitions for +1 projectile, i already have "Reach of the Council" so i have 5 arrow per shot. should i go for enless munitons or try other ascendency passives.
4) Rupture will give %80 critical multiplier and 40 Crtical chance. i can use this with "Snakebite
Assassin's Mitts" %100 chance to poison on full frenzy charge also it gives %14 AS. so rupture will proc everytime while full frenzy that woudl be good with far shot and rutpure. but not sure it would be better than "Unique Maligaro's Virtuosity" with endless munitions, far shot.
can u give me hint thanks.
Hi guys,

here is my build:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0S8Ra_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqOC1NLlMvcjB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUPs9DMUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdU_lVLVYVaGluvXWhfcGHiYqxrkGyMbWxvJ3BSdO11y3X9dvd463sUfXV_An8rg22Eb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CUuJUFlwaaaprxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LIZtUi7473mvqfBM8MzwzrEosqpzZjPetNv037UI9RC1orZxtrB4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6mLtP-2D73r5Y_zF_rr-yP_e?accountName=m1nx&characterName=Minx

i play with LA and 100% Convert to Lightning Damage and have no problems with ele reflect, But with phy reflect i kill myself. It does not matter if i play with frenzy or puncture, i have with blood rage 1,2 + passive a total of 3,6% leech but frenzy and puncture kill me, what i can do?.

btw: i have ~4400hp

greetings m1nx
Last edited by m1nx on Jun 30, 2016, 2:11:52 PM
I'm starting a character in PHC with this build, but after reading the latest posts i'm kinda scared about elemental and physical reflex.

Is it a problem only on maps or should i worry about it on regular areas and bosses?

Anyway, how can i mitigate the chances of one-hit-killing myself?
"
Krazy_X wrote:
I'm starting a character in PHC with this build, but after reading the latest posts i'm kinda scared about elemental and physical reflex.

Is it a problem only on maps or should i worry about it on regular areas and bosses?

Read this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1549663

tldr:

TS - GMP - PPAD - FA with AFD - ICS instead of PTL + WED
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Read this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1549663

tldr:

TS - GMP - PPAD - FA with AFD - ICS instead of PTL + WED

"
m1nx wrote:
Hi guys,

here is my build:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0S8Ra_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqOC1NLlMvcjB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUPs9DMUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdU_lVLVYVaGluvXWhfcGHiYqxrkGyMbWxvJ3BSdO11y3X9dvd463sUfXV_An8rg22Eb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CUuJUFlwaaaprxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LIZtUi7473mvqfBM8MzwzrEosqpzZjPetNv037UI9RC1orZxtrB4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6mLtP-2D73r5Y_zF_rr-yP_e?accountName=m1nx&characterName=Minx

i play with LA and 100% Convert to Lightning Damage and have no problems with ele reflect, But with phy reflect i kill myself. It does not matter if i play with frenzy or puncture, i have with blood rage 1,2 + passive a total of 3,6% leech but frenzy and puncture kill me, what i can do?.

btw: i have ~4400hp

greetings m1nx

A) A basic strategy to avoid reflect is to have 2 different attacks, that deal two different types of damage. So you can use physical damage attack vs. elemental reflect and visa versa. From what you are describing you are doing the exact opposite. So just don't do that xD

B) Read thread above concerning reflect and gem setup.

Also really it shouldn't be a problem. With your gem setup and gear it shouldn't be a problem at all. VP shouldn't be needed either. Your bow is not really high damage - neither is the rest of your gear.
anyone want to check out my ranger, i just started a few weeks ago and am open to any suggestions on how to make him better, again i jsut started a few weeks ago so i dont know alot but with the help of some friends i have some good gear
Got one more question I couldn't find an answer to. What is the GCP/20% quality gem priority when using TS-WED-PTL-PPAD-Pierce-ICS? I have a reach to replace the GMP. And on a side note, all my gems are 0% quality atm.

Thanks in advance!
"
Got one more question I couldn't find an answer to. What is the GCP/20% quality gem priority when using TS-WED-PTL-PPAD-Pierce-ICS? I have a reach to replace the GMP. And on a side note, all my gems are 0% quality atm.

Thanks in advance!
I Would Reccoment TS first then PTL then any order

Hi,

Here is my current set up:

TS - PTL- WED - PPAD - GMP
COH - Assassin's Mark - Split arrow - Chain
CWDT - IC - ID - Ice Golem
Blink Arrow + Faster attacks
Grace + Herald of Ash

First, any constructive criticism is appreciated, this is my best character so far and I'm trying to keep her alive :) I'm following the suggested hardcore tree for the most part.

So here are some questions:

1. I'm trying to do another CWDT setup. Here is what i'm thinking:

a. CWDT-Blood Rage-Summon Skele-Blind(??) - I could use some help here. I think the blood rage is good because it casts and then my kills refresh it. So that gives frenzy and assassin's gives power. I'm wondering what the last two should be? If I go with skeletons, should I just put a minion life gem in there instead of blind? They are just meat shields. Maybe Arctic Breath and GMP instead?
b. CWDT-Ball lightning-Blind-GMP: This seems okay, but I'm worried about dying to lightning thorns. I've never been high enough to even see this mechanic, but I heard you can kill yourself with this setup. I read that the only place you have to worry is the promenade map(?) and shavronne? I don't want to randomly die to a CWDT set-up.
c. CWDT-Arctic Breath-GMP-Chain

What's best? If I don't go with blood rage, should I switch back to poacher's mark? (I'm Deadeye atm)

2. I think I'd like to switch to Grace+Hatred, but how do I do it? I have rat's nest now, but I could do the Alpha's Helm. Is 8% less reserved enough?

3. Any gearing thoughts would be welcome too. Should I switch my bow? or Is Death's harp good enough? I heard I should just use it until I can upgrade it to Death's opus. What about after that? how long is that good for?

Thanks!
i decided to give this build a chance. im a rangers in standard level 68 at the moment, going to go with deadeye. i was wondering would it be more beneficial to spend my first four points to get Ricochet for +1 chain or endless munitions for addition arrow. any advice would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info