[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
blekibum wrote:
So how do I leech mana/life when using LA with Physical to Lightning? Since all your physical damage is converted?

Please read Vitality Void cluster.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hey guys!

If I'm using Drillneck and Lightning arrow

Which gems should I 6Link?

Right now = LA-GMP-WED-PTL-CHAIN-PIERCE
xINEVITABLEx
I just reached act 4 merc, and for some reason white mobs are nearly one-shotting me and I'm constantly flask mashing. Is there something I did wrong with the build or is my gear bad, or is it supposed to be this squishy?
I am just about to start up my second toon. I am really not sure if the council reach bow is worth it or not. I was hoping to get some expert opinions on it. I currently have a carcas jack or a kitsugi that I would be able to use for my toon as well. Should I move towards buying Reach of the Council or go for Lioneye's.

Awesome guide!

Been playing this build since prophecy started and absolutely LOVING it. I've recently accumulated 10ex and I'm wondering what I should spend it on to further progress my character?
your face! god damnit! you smack your face!
"
konsherps wrote:
I am just about to start up my second toon. I am really not sure if the council reach bow is worth it or not. I was hoping to get some expert opinions on it. I currently have a carcas jack or a kitsugi that I would be able to use for my toon as well. Should I move towards buying Reach of the Council or go for Lioneye's.

Awesome guide!

Leveling my second character atm. I expect to have it in somewhat operating mode this weekend.

Have ideas.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 11, 2016, 1:57:39 AM
I am excited to hear about it. Really tempted to just buy the bow.
Last edited by konsherps on Jun 10, 2016, 10:42:02 PM
Hi, I noticed that on your Finished Drillneck Skilltree you path right by Nullification but do not take it.

You take 5% life nodes where pathing is not required, Nullification gives 5% life, and some Evasion and allres to this build.

Hey guys!

Right now = LA-GMP-WED-PTL-FA-PIERCE

I popped Chain in but notice little to now difference..

Any suggestions?
xINEVITABLEx
"
xINEVITABLEx wrote:
Hey guys!

Right now = LA-GMP-WED-PTL-FA-PIERCE

I popped Chain in but notice little to now difference..

Any suggestions?

Faster Projectiles is nice. :)
your face! god damnit! you smack your face!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info