[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"

Usually around lvl 10 for immortal call. Level CwDT appropriately.

What is the point of leveling Immortal Call ? It only increase the duration per Endurance Charge but no one here play with endurange charge.
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"

Usually around lvl 10 for immortal call. Level CwDT appropriately.

What is the point of leveling Immortal Call ? It only increase the duration per Endurance Charge but no one here play with endurange charge.

There is space for a Warlord's mark curse to get those endurance charges if u want to.
Last edited by n3wtonapple on Jun 8, 2016, 8:47:13 AM
The reason Drillneck is so cheap this season is because you can get it from a cheap prophecy titled: "The Last Watch".

Search on this page (Ctr+F):

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prophecy
Last edited by n3wtonapple on Jun 8, 2016, 8:51:34 AM

Weekend project. Let's see what all the hype is about.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi guys!
Long time follower, forst time poster..

I'm on hardcore right now and was hoping someone could check out my ranger, runfurit..

My damage of nadonshot with 8 frenzy charges is only 8k.
I'm trying to get a 5 link, but it's pretty expensive.

Thanks a lot.
xINEVITABLEx
Profile private.

Also I never get extra Frenzy Charges before getting real damage or life nodes. Charges should be a bonus, not main source of damage.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I took it off private, didn't know it was!
I may take your advice and back off a fewwl frenzy charges
Anybadvice is helpful
Ps:
I corrupted a pair of darkrays and got +1 frenzy! Totally lucky! May sell or use them..not sure yet

EDIT:

Just completed cruel laby and got avatar of the slaughter..
with 9 frenzy charges up im at 9k nado! VERY happy considering i have no quality gems and nado shot is on a 4 link...
xINEVITABLEx
Last edited by xINEVITABLEx on Jun 8, 2016, 3:46:08 PM
Could really use some solid advice with my setup. I am running a Deadeye/Tornado Shot build using Drillneck quiver. Im just not 100% sure what ascendency points I need to take. Right now I have Richochet and Farshot. Just not certain how all this works with Drillneck and using the Drillneck Passive Tree.

I am also unsure if I need a Pierce gem in my Tornado Shot links. I am only level 70 atm so no big rush. I am currently using a Deaths Harp Opus Bow.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If your using drill neck you should use pierce
IGN- Shaeyaena
im a noob when he puts CONC as a gem for the blast rain link which gem are you talking about?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info