[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

A question about quality gems: what gems should I make 20q first in order to get more dps? I can't decide that by myself, because I don't really understand the difference between "increased projectile damage", "increased physical damage", "increased elemental damage with weapons", "increased lightning damage" and so on in terms of how they influence my damage.

I'm currently using LA (6linked my bow and switched from TS)

My gear

Spoiler

Thank you for your help
Once I hit level 85 should i swap into Agumented version in order to have more dps ?
Atm I'm using the defensive build since i'm playing on hardcore, but I feel like I should do much more dmg with the equip I got...
"
DSJkaa wrote:
A question about quality gems: what gems should I make 20q first in order to get more dps? I can't decide that by myself, because I don't really understand the difference between "increased projectile damage", "increased physical damage", "increased elemental damage with weapons", "increased lightning damage" and so on in terms of how they influence my damage.

I'm currently using LA (6linked my bow and switched from TS)

My gear

Spoiler

Thank you for your help

Use the recipe for lvl 20 gem + 1 GCP -> lvl 1 / 20Q gem. It will take you 1-2 hours to get your gems back to level 15+. After 4 hours or so they will be level 18 / 19. So nerf your self slightly for a few hours and get them all to 20 / 20.
@Frankenberry ty for info, it was rly helpfull! :)

hey, does my setting is right and ID correctly applied to IC, or do i need to put it next to IC ?
Last edited by valraukar7 on Feb 15, 2016, 3:28:57 AM
"
valraukar7 wrote:

hey, does my setting is right and ID correctly applied to IC, or do i need to put it next to IC ?

usally it's cwdt,ic,id like this
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Is it a good idea to use Drillneck with ShrapnelShot? - Cause, it hase 100% pierce?
I just want to say that this has been an exceptionally fun character to level/play. To say that I am addicted to the speed (both movement and clearing) of this character is an understatement.

Just hit 90 this last weekend and will most likely stop trying to level her further. She will probably be my Voll, fragment, low level map speed farmer form here on out. Full frenzy charges + quicksilver + vaal haste is just soooooo much fun and you pretty much have the ability to keep vaal haste up permanently with the build, its just bananas.

For what it is worth, I tried out using multiple traps in my 6l chest rather than slower projectiles for my secondary puncture trap setup and I like it quite a lot. You can spam 6 traps instantly and they still do a ton of damage, works great for spreading them around lockboxes before popping them. Its a nice secondary still with the build due to the high speed, kiting nature of it so it is nice to just have the ability to drop dps on the ground and keep running.

If someone would be so kind as to take a quick look at my gear and offer any minor tweaks I would greatly appreciate it. I got lucky and self crafted my bow, the 6l chest I bought for 2.5 ex and the rest of the gear I was bought for less than 20 C each (found the rat's nest on another character) so I feel like it was certainly in the budget build category for what it does. Thanks again for the awesome build and great community commentary.

Finally, I may have missed it, but one thing that would be nice to see is a priority list for quality gems. Which ones are highly recommended to have quality and which ones are considered a luxury.

Neurik

I finally swapped out snakebite for rare gloves because I needed the 9 cold resist to cap it.

Is it a good idea to use Drillneck with ShrapnelShot? - Cause, it hase 100% pierce?
hey man i managed to get 30k dps with aura no flask and 5L at lvl76 . my bow isnt that great, just around 200-250dps. i can clear map easy on t1-t5 but kinda hard on survivability, do u think i should concentrate getting hp on gear or tree? and also kinda hard to get int and str tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info