[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

So...is there any reason that we need to level up the CWDT? Or just keep it at low level?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Hey man, first of all, you wrote a superb guide. Its super easy to follow, very fun to play, all the way from leveling to end-game. I'm still playing with death harp and my clear speed is insane. I'm really looking forward to the Windripper section, since it dropped for me not long ago. :D

Anyway I have only one question:

Why do you take the circled attribute, if we can just go left from acrobatics?
good ol' RNG at its finest. spent 4 exalts worth of Alts/regals/scours last night trying to craft a bow and got NOTHING. Logged in this morning and had a stack of Alts from farming, 1 regal, and no scours and figured what the hell. Ended up with this

I know its not great but should get the job done while I waste more Alts trying to make better.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
good ol' RNG at its finest. spent 4 exalts worth of Alts/regals/scours last night trying to craft a bow and got NOTHING. Logged in this morning and had a stack of Alts from farming, 1 regal, and no scours and figured what the hell. Ended up with this

I know its not great but should get the job done while I waste more Alts trying to make better.

Not great? It's awesome! I wouldn't bother trying to craft anything better. I'm no expert but as far as I can see it has 4 mods atm with 3 prefix and 1 suffix I think, so when you get Elreon to level 8 (if you haven't already) just make it a multiple crafted mods (suffix) item and add crit multiplier (also suffix) from Tora.

Maybe someone else smarter than me can confirm what I said above is correct.

Heyho!

Started with PoE again some weeks ago and decided to build a Tornado-Ranger based on your guide. Now I'm lvl83 and I really lovin' it.
Switched from Infractem to Lioneye's Glare two days ago, because I got tired of havin no leech. Lioneye's really rocks, even without the high crit-chance of other bows. The speed is really insane and reminds me somehow of a "full-auto shotgun" :D

Now I got a bit lucky and found a 6S Harbinger while doin' some relaxed lvl68 Maps. So I gave it a try and spend some fusings on it - after only 3-4 fusings I ended up with a 6L Harbinger. Sadly it's only ilvl 69.
Don't know what to do now - try to craft or sell it? Don't know the worth of such a bow. Since I just got started, I'm quite low on currency...
"
Phyzziks wrote:
Heyho!

Now I got a bit lucky and found a 6S Harbinger while doin' some relaxed lvl68 Maps. So I gave it a try and spend some fusings on it - after only 3-4 fusings I ended up with a 6L Harbinger. Sadly it's only ilvl 69.
Don't know what to do now - try to craft or sell it? Don't know the worth of such a bow. Since I just got started, I'm quite low on currency...

Well you can craft a great L69 bow, but yeah I find crafting a frustrating experience. However if I had a 6L I would definitely try!!! This bow is a self found ilvl 68, not even a harbinger, that I was using until found a slightly better harbinger. This bow actually clears better, but the Harbinger I use is a little better for bosses due to having higher crit chance mod.

Spoiler

With a 6L you could probably settle for less because you will have additional gem slot to add more damage.

Good luck if you give crafting a go.

I bought a 6S ilvl 77 Harbinger from a friend for 20c.

I then spend about 400 alts, 10 regals and 9 scours. I spend 10 fusings to make it 5L6S.

The bow increased my dps with almost 3k due to the much higher crit chance. My crit chance is now about 64%. With my old bow it was 52%.
Old bow:

New bow (sadly it has increased stun duration):

Even though my DPS-output is about 16k I have problems sustaining Tornado shot when targeting small mobs or single bosses. I believe my mana regen is so low that I spend mana way quicker than I can regen. I have 4% mana leech. About every third or fourth arrow is "normal" attack. Against mobs I don't have the same problem.

Do you guys experience the same problem?

Also what would you value the above bows on standard?
Last edited by Rullmihr on Nov 7, 2014, 5:39:32 AM
I just wanted to say that after reading your guide I'm going to start playing Poe again. Thanks for your hard work!
Last edited by blackscab on Nov 7, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
Hi, need advice, I am a noob ranger and don´t understand how crafting a good harbinger. I am using this bow
but I am looking a harbinger bow for more crit.

After some alts,aug and regal I have this bow and have 2 t1 suffix, can get a good harbinger if aply level 8 elreon? Or it´s necesary get tirannical mod?

Thanks for help and for this very nice build.
most fun I have had in PoE. only level 50 but with a 4k DPS tornado shot I 1 shot everything.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Nov 8, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info