[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

well i dont wanna copy the tree and have him change it i dont got exalts laying around to re do my tree and i think i got the gems down i want the perfect tree with no frenzy charges as u can see in this guide he picks frenzy charges but he dont use anything to trigger them so its a waste and he used reduced mana with mana reserve spells u need enlighten maybe some people wouldent no that all i need is a tree like his without frenzy charges and no where to put them i just wanna do my build right the first time
"
eagor wrote:
well i dont wanna copy the tree and have him change it i dont got exalts laying around to re do my tree and i think i got the gems down i want the perfect tree with no frenzy charges as u can see in this guide he picks frenzy charges but he dont use anything to trigger them so its a waste and he used reduced mana with mana reserve spells u need enlighten maybe some people wouldent no that all i need is a tree like his without frenzy charges and no where to put them i just wanna do my build right the first time

I'm pretty sure he didn;t take them for no reason. If you don't wanna frenzy charges so badly just don't take them and put these 6 or so points into damage nodes. That's what frenzy do anyway. I think it's a bad choice, but still it's viable. I even saw guide with tree with no charhes here, but I forgot which one it was.

also: no feedback for 5 to 12 hours and counting.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 10, 2015, 7:42:29 PM
I know that we need test it to be sure but what do you think about using Chin Sol and going for Point Blank with Shrapnel Shot?
"
vici12 wrote:
when is the 2.1 updated skilltree coming for this build?

I'll be updating the frontpage during the next 20 hours, I just finished updating my lootfilter, will go to sleep now and take care of this guide later.

The changes are fairly major. TS and LA will be the king of the old skillgems this league. I suspect Ballista will be a great alternative to your regular single target attack. I need to try out the new skills to say anything there. Same goes for talismans.

For now this is the skilltree I recommend (note: requires the passive skill tree planner to load)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK_roKm7vjeOvEovzFp9QNjf7IW6-HdqGkTiohdmeg45_h20z_hs5KfQYjQzHBM3sU2sGNfsMzlLh07S5Tt7ZaGhut-WMFLdNvdctU_nrv6mK-p73mZU0-z702UUdHfjfUjb-VBedUMHztPwW11CPZxgiJJP3I3I19fyvo1jBxMpSa8f_ewUkj9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaP4dTZJ29zIBbWxLeKbgyqkx-rIZNj21SDpCoJ_Pep2qVYXUQmHrbIyly4RvelNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFI=

"
I'm pretty sure he didn;t take them for no reason. If you don't wanna frenzy charges so badly just don't take them and put these 6 or so points into damage nodes. That's what frenzy do anyway. I think it's a bad choice, but still it's viable. I even saw guide with tree with no charhes here, but I forgot which one it was.

I find frenzy charges amazing. A single frenzy charge is not exactly great, however since they're providing a MORE damage multiplier and an attack speed multiplier, they have a nice non-linear scaling.

I've been testing out a lot and I feel like running frenzy charges and/or bloodrage/blooddance/frenzy is great in all leagues except hardcore
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 10, 2015, 10:06:08 PM
Is this build viable with update 2.1.0? Is there a way to tell? Do you know if it's going to be buffed or nerfed?
any ideas when 2.1 skill tree be releasing? 2.1 is 16 hours time.

thanks poe bros
Ive finally finished up my tree . 185% life and abusing the full leech wheel.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9de4O_rqjivzFI_YNjU2SjX1br4d2MHxOKiF2Z6Djn38rUUdM_4bOSn051D7PN9SNv5UF51RDMdZYwTN2973m7T8FtdQj2cYIiST92sGNfsMzMfro1jBxMpSa8f_edO0uU7e2Whqgn5sm53TdqH8CXWgFLdNvdcsyAW1sS3im4Mqpeu_qYr6nshk2PbVIOkJlTc96napVhdRCvTZh62yMpcuEb0d-elNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlR4J8FZm8nmmoj049g
Domine Non Es Dignus
Heres my 3 variation planned passive tree. 3 jewels/177% life/123 Pt. Similar to neversink's already posted tree, but i chose to switch up the left side of the tree's pathing so it was more efficient to grab the flask/life nodes and the jewel above. Softcore build btw.

Can Be viewed in passive tree planner.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK9qP-ugqbFSC74y2D3Q0s6cSiGbRbr4azAO6n1L6nDY0hdipN_sh1y2VNh3aGzkfioaS3tupivTZnoOOfwTMi4uHbjX5Hfkp9pDkGI0MxexTawcMzlLh07S5TWhr5YwUt02-VzFT-eu_tP73mPs9RR42_lQXnVDB8BbXUI9nGCIkk_cjcjX1_K-jWMHEylJrx_94j9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaE2SdvcyAW1sS3im4MqpMfqyGTY9tUg6QqCfz3qdqlWF1EJh62yMpcuEb3pTYqx1_Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSwUn-HRut

Only thing i may change is the mana 3pt wheel on right, and switch over to the left side(swap the 2 points and re invest the 3 into that mana leech wheel. May choose the right side wheel if i need the extra 10 int tho.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK9qP-ugqbFSC7490NLOnEoluvhrMA7qfUDY1OKiF2Kk3-yId2TP-GzkfioaRnoOOfQzHWWMEzIuLh20p92sGNfsMz4J-kOQYjdO0uU7e2WhoFZnsUBS3Tb3XLlLh67-pivqcbrfljZU2VzFT-vTbtP73mR34-z1FHjb-VBedUMHwFtdQj2cYIiST9jX1_K-jWMHEylJrx_94j9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaE2SdvcyAW1sS3im4MqpMfqyGTY9tUg6QqCfz3qdqlWF1EJh62yMpcuEb3pTYqx1_Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BS

Also heres a 122pt Version that saves a point and still gets 177% life & 3 jewels but sac's the increased flask effect buffs.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK_roKm7vjeOvEovzFp9QNjf7IW6-HdqGkTiohdmeg45_h20z_hs5KfQYjQzHBM3sU2sGNfsMzlLh07S5Tt7ZaGhut-WMFLdNvdctU_nrv6mK-p73mZU0-z702UUdHfjfUjb-VBedUMHztPwW11CPZxgiJJP3I3I19fyvo1jBxMpSa8f_ewUkj9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaP4dTZJ29zIBbWxLeKbgyqkx-rIZNj21SDpCoJ_Pep2qVYXUQmHrbIyly4RvelNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFKwq8SCivDpRhqNWyZ_-w==

More than likly going to use either 1 or 2 tho depending mostly apon if i need the 10 int node.

Thoughts?

on a side note.. is Slower Proj really better deeps than ICD? Havnt played in a while and i didnt know people ran this on TS, also how is the feel with slower proj and the proj's moving slower do you notice the effect a lot? If it is clearly better than ICD is it worth swapping the Proj damage node in Fury Bolts cluster over to the proj dmg/projspeed node? Thanks for any thoughts/opinions.
LocK
Last edited by SticKyGreeNzlNY on Dec 11, 2015, 2:19:25 AM
"

on a side note.. is Slower Proj really better deeps than ICD? Havnt played in a while and i didnt know people ran this on TS, also how is the feel with slower proj and the proj's moving slower do you notice the effect a lot? If it is clearly better than ICD is it worth swapping the Proj damage node in Fury Bolts cluster over to the proj dmg/projspeed node? Thanks for any thoughts/opinions.

I've checked this for my SA, even with ~580 crit multi, 93% hit chance and 90% crit chance slower proj. gives better damage (toolpit says). I use Faster proj. with slower so there're no issues, without faster proj. it's slow, rly slow, you wouldn't probably like it (that's if SA acts similar to TS at this matter)
Burn all the orbs!
"
eagor wrote:

There's a frenzy charge section at the bottom of the first post with 2 gems and 2 uniques you can use to gain frenzy charges, Blood Rage gem is probably the best way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info