[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
CadmiumFlow wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
Blink arrow, mirror arrow work well too. We can say they're the same category, more or less (keeping bad guys at distance)

I actually use both of these and it's very effective - for challenging fights I'll cast Mirror immediately, then save Blink for when I get in trouble (which can happen extremely quickly so it's nice to have it available). Now there's 3 of me instead of 1. This has saved me countless times.

Same here, saving my ass on maply basis, great probe+decoy+panic button combo.

I tried 4L with mirror and blink arrow, gmp and blind. Wasn't a blast, but it was actually better than I expected. I'm too short of free links to keep this stuff, but if I used TS I'd mess with it bit more for sure. Mirror arrow + gmp + chain + blind seems to make sense (or mayby just faster attacks and inc duration as bosses' debuff? At least these bosses which use attacks mostly (chance for hit cut in half, that's pretty sweet).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 10, 2015, 11:34:56 AM
Hi.
I want to ask you as I'm going to use your build and I'm wondering with thoese 5 remaining points should I get 30 % chance to pierce or graceful assault for 16 % damage and the onslaught buff ?
These 5 remaning points are lvl 96-100, so this will be very specific to your build, if you even get there ;). And you will most probably know what you need then.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Speaking of tree and points and stuff..

will these 2 trees be as the same as possible? Also that poe tree planer says that numbers, in general, went up, possible or wishfull thinking?

current tree:

future one:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe037ven117g7-uqOK_MW74yP2DY3Eok2SjX1br4d2p9QwfE4qIXbjn_7IfytRR0z_hs5KfRsBOdQ-zzfUjb-VBedUQzHWWMEzGf52973m7T8FtdQj2cYIiST92sGNfsMzMfro1jBxMpSa8f_edO0uU7e2WhqgnyLqmybndN2ofwJdaAUt0291y8M6MgFtbEt4puDKqXrv6mK-pyo4shk2PbVI7LA6QmVNz3qdqlWF1EKMC702YetsjKXLhG-5fEd-elNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFK_1VO7b_I=

probably better future one:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe037ven117g7-uqOK_MW74yP2DY3Eok2SjX1br4d2p9QwfE4qIXbjn_7IfytRR0z_hs5KfRsBOdQ-zzfUjb-VBedUQzHWWMEzGf52973m7T8FtdQj2cYIiST92sGNfsMzMfro1jBxMpSa8f_edO0uU7e2WhqgnyLqmybndN2ofwJdaAUt0291y8M6MgFtbEt4puDKqepivqcqOLIZNj21SOywOkJlTc96napVhdRCjAu9NmyMpcuEb7l8R35irHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yKwoRLwMeH0E=

ealier I misstook %eva for %life and overdid with %inc life nodes. %life is gonna reach around 160-165% with 2 jewells.

Some insight would be great (pretty please :*), especialy if I missed some big phys damage node. Some stuff is forced by my eq ofc, like Cloth n chain. I may or may not need more Int too (up to 1 node, no biggie tho).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 10, 2015, 1:51:43 PM
when is the 2.1 updated skilltree coming for this build?
Is having 200%+ life on the tree for hc too limiting too damage/crit due to distance to the scion wheel?
Last edited by ixAwe on Dec 10, 2015, 1:56:53 PM
i hope this guy fixes this guide bad
What is there to fix? A decent 2.1 tree was posted a few pages back & gems etc. haven't really changed. Do people really need hand holding so much?
Last edited by RandallPOE on Dec 10, 2015, 6:19:36 PM
"
skuadak wrote:

Spoiler

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 10, 2015, 6:32:15 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Do people really need hand holding so much?

vary, I personaly need bit of attention and a hug mayby. Or at least something to get occupied for 20h
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info