[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I've never played evasion based character before. In level 65, and it feels like enemies never really miss me (even though my stat screen says like 40% evade 40% dodge or something? So how high should my evasion be in order for most hits to be misses?
The % doesn't matter. What is important is the evasion score that is used against monster accuracy. 40% is just an average score. You probably have around 6k evasion.
Evasion mechanic is a bit in a bad place with the number of enemies the game throws at you, and the increase in damage in 2.0 doesn't help.
Get as much move speed as possible, and get king of the hill if you don't have it yet. The knockback on crit is very useful.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

I prefer going full physical with GGGGG setup:
TS>GMP>PPAD>FA>SP

Looks like the best option to me as well.
SP grants more dps increase than Increased critical chance.
But the gameplay feels very clunky with this combo; I don't like it at all. Also increase crit chance means more status ailments, especially more frozen mobs.
This slot is a matter of preference, really.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
I followed the guide, but I'm too squishy at level 91.

I am able to handle 99% of the enemies, but there's that 1% that will kill me in 1-2 quick hits and bring my xp bar back to the beginning. Some are rogue exiles or map bosses such as that cheap fire fury lookalike at Crematorium map, that fire rain will drain my health from full to none in like half a second.

My evasion is at around 8300, all resist maxed, 4357hp. I can't seem to get more than this without sacrificing some huge amount of my dps (frenzy at around 70k without flasks).

Sometimes even a rare will destroy me before I am aware of the massive damage.

Other bosses such as malformation I don't even bother trying. Vagan can also be a problem sometimes, so I to avoid his dailies. There is also a Hunter mission that is deadly, the boss is a unique leaper that will jump like 5 times per second dealing massive damage.

These map modifiers are a no-no for me: temporal chains, beyond, reflect, +80% of some damage, vulnerability (this one ok on lower maps)

All this makes my process of leveling quite tough. By being level 91 I get almost no xp at maps under tier 9 and too risky on the higher tier maps.

My gear:
Spoiler
"
But the gameplay feels very clunky with this combo; I don't like it at all. Also increase crit chance means more status ailments, especially more frozen mobs.
This slot is a matter of preference, really.

Why clunky?
projectiles are too slow.
"
projectiles are too slow.

Haven't noticed that really. Arrows are fast projectiles already + we take projectile speed nodes.
is there anyone who uses both faster projectile and sp at the same time? Double the damage by holding the projectile speed unchanged, is this possible?
"
etacarinae32 wrote:
is there anyone who uses both faster projectile and sp at the same time? Double the damage by holding the projectile speed unchanged, is this possible?

Yes, that's possible to use FP+SP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info