[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Sacuri22 wrote:
HI im new .. and i have a question :) i will play with lihgtning arrow .. so its the same skill tree ? and i need the same gem setup like u with tornado ?

and how i can some mana lecching :)

ty

Tree is the same. But if you plan to use LA intensively, you may want to overlook Voltaxis Rift bow and go elemental archer. Tree remains the same for it, you just dont learn physical damage nodes.

LA has higher manacost than TS, while dealing less physical damage. You will need higher leech values to sustain it and/or mana gain on hit. Spirit Void cluster is great there.

Personally, i use LA gem (with PtL for 100% convert) for physical reflect maps. It has far from optimal setup, but still oneshot packs and allows me to run maps i would skip otherwise.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
iam so confused ..

so what is best setup when i have 5 sockets linked ... and iam using Drillneck..and skill tornado ?

and how can u use guys Hatred +2 x hoA/hoI .... its 100% mana gone .... how u play with no mana ?
"
Narsilian wrote:
iam so confused ..

so what is best setup when i have 5 sockets linked ... and iam using Drillneck..and skill tornado ?

and how can u use guys Hatred +2 x hoA/hoI .... its 100% mana gone .... how u play with no mana ?

No one does, all you can easy run without alphas etc, is 1 25% "aura" and 1 50%. So for example hatred and arctic armor or herald. Plus reduced mana don't work at "auras" anymore. Instead of it, enlighten gem does.

Spoiler
and we have septermber 2015 btw ;p
Burn all the orbs!
omg maybe iam blind ..but i really cant find where is he talking about what jewels to socket into skill tree.... have have 3 sockets in my skill tree...

iam using drillneck /lioneye bow
I use rare bow and quiver, hello.

My advice is to take all supports you have/may want/are interested in and simply try them out at some random area like mercilles ledge, whatever. Check toolpits, how they act, what's mana cost etc. Then pick ones you like the most and go for some more serious place (say, Harvest) and check them out to finaly get your favorite ones. 2nd option pick guide and follow it. Poormans guide to bows is made around Lioneye's, you may check it.

Burn all the orbs!
"
Turtledove wrote:

and Puncture for single monster and the Atziri final battle (to avoid the reflect Atziri).

Yep btw. That's kinda risky to fire TS in Atziri split phase since your arrows can hit a mirror clone and you will insta-rip.
I also doubt about Puncture being the best single-target sklii for split phase since clones do not move.
It looks like Frenzy being the best option.
I've been running this build in the new league, and enjoy it a lot. I have a question for neversink or anyone else running this about frenzy charges and leveling. When leveling is it best to use frenzy/blood rage and save puncture for big boss fights when you kite a lot? I also noticed in your gear set-ups there is no blood rage gem, so I was wondering what gem you switch out for blood rage.

Thanks for the guide!
"
fuzzynurple wrote:
I've been running this build in the new league, and enjoy it a lot. I have a question for neversink or anyone else running this about frenzy charges and leveling. When leveling is it best to use frenzy/blood rage and save puncture for big boss fights when you kite a lot? I also noticed in your gear set-ups there is no blood rage gem, so I was wondering what gem you switch out for blood rage.

Thanks for the guide!

Gear is like 14238957234875230497538475 Leagues ago

Just consult other bow threads to see some updated setups, generally these build are the same with small variations

Frenzy is good damage if you have the nodes on tree, you can use TS for single target boss fight and Puncture Trap for non-mobile bosses or bosses that take a while to spawn/set up

"
AAlex12 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

and Puncture for single monster and the Atziri final battle (to avoid the reflect Atziri).

Yep btw. That's kinda risky to fire TS in Atziri split phase since your arrows can hit a mirror clone and you will insta-rip.
I also doubt about Puncture being the best single-target sklii for split phase since clones do not move.
It looks like Frenzy being the best option.

Puncture Trap with 4 extra multipliers >
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
If I only have a 4 green linked Lions'eye what gems would you run for TS? I am currently doing TS>GMP>PPAD>FA.

Thanks for the help.
that's an ok setup.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info