[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Kilpsz wrote:
What items should i change soon? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kilpsz/characters

that cost less than an exalt.(don't mind +exalt suggestion either though)

Please suggest what gems i should be running as well.

Hi,

obviously your chest can be changed to something with defense, I really like Daresso's Defiance ... it's rather cheap. You will loose the 6-Link of course ... but you already have a 5-Link so it's not that bad imo. (at least for low to mid map levels)

You really need a lot more life on the rest of your gear, so you can basically change nearly every item except maybe Helmet, Amulet and your left Ring (can you craft another resistance on it?)

If damage is then a problem (as currently you are all out on damage stats) the next step would be to get a good rare harbinger bow with high crit chance (5-link Lioneye's with 5-link and 4-link TS for single target was enough for me until ~lvl 80), 8.5 or more and 300+ dps ... but that costs around 3+ Ex in Warbands atm.
Last edited by daish0 on Aug 19, 2015, 2:21:13 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

You can curse enemies automatically, using Herald of Ice (HoI). Link Curse on Hit and Assassin's Mark to HoI. Ensure you have both HoI and Hatred up (HoI wont work without Hatred), shoot a pack of enemies, shatter them with crit and enjoy free power charges pop-up. HoI exposions also add you your clearing speed.
And if you want to have more free mana, link HoI+CoH+AM+Hatred+Enlighten in your 5-link. Alternatively, you can use HoI+CoH+AM+Frenzy setup - you may still need that to keep frenzy charges in a boss fight and curse boss at the same time. Or use SA+Chain+CoH+AM+HoI in 5-link for both manual and automatic cursing.

Why link Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark with Herald of Ice as oppose to Ash instead?
Does the prolif damage from Herald of Ash even "hit"?
Herald of Ice works good with it because the explosions hit one enemy after another (typical chain reaction). Although with e.g. a Lioneye's (only 5% crit base) the power charges were not very consistent - still better than Herald of Lightning with CoH.
Very nice build. Very enterntaining to play:
Reached over 100k dps frenzy and 38k tornado fully buffed (~88% crit).
What can i improve, except Quality on 1 or 2 gems? 15 exa to waste:
Hey, I would like to Upgrade my Gear to improve my damage (Buffed ~39k Puncture and ~16k TS (with Rarity)) Actually i could save 3 Exalts.

1. Is it worth so save 5-6 Exalt for a new Bow with maybe 50-60 more pDPS? or better buy
Maligaro´s?

2. Or should i try to 6l my chest? (I know the Eva is low, but better Eva is too expensive for me with this stats)

Gear

Thank you very much!
"
BradKTA wrote:
So I want to mirror the bow on warbands (450 dps), but I don't want to make the mistake of incorrectly mirroring bad colors. I was under the impression 4g1r1b was the way to go for split/tornado shot. What seems to be the best split up of damage? Is it worth running phys to lightning wed over crit dmg/added fire?

I see what you've done psofos...another red for wed instead of faster attacks. I've considered the options but it's hard for me to make a decision. Any help here? I have acuities I got that dropped from uber which is why I want to try this, so I'll be using those.

Just wanted to get a few more opinions on this before I make the leap of mirroring the bow. Question asked in the quoted post. Leaning towards 4g1b1r.

That way I can put my sa/ts in there

(split arrow+chain (or ts + gmp) - ppad - fa - crit dmg+added fire (or phys to lightning/wed)

and if I want to change it up it's always good for single target

(frenzy - fa - ppad - slower proj - crit dmg - added fire) then move my sa to chest with a different setup?

Hope you guys can help! Thanks!
Last edited by B2rad on Aug 19, 2015, 6:29:27 AM
"
sultangurde wrote:

First,how can you NOT vaal these 20/20 gems,i admire that. I would have wrecked them all.
I would pick a belt with life,remove helmet,cap resists and put rat's nest. Or starkonja's head if you need to have high life.
That would be the biggest increase in dps without spending lots of ex on a bow.
"
sultangurde wrote:

Rat's Nest, another Diamond Ring andd Atziri's Step. Or save about 20 more exalts and get a much better bow and farm Atziri. :P
"
leafputty wrote:

Why link Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark with Herald of Ice as oppose to Ash instead?

Because Hearld of Ash does NOT "hit", thus cant trigger on-hit effects (including Curse on Hit trigger gem).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:

First,how can you NOT vaal these 20/20 gems,i admire that. I would have wrecked them all.
I would pick a belt with life,remove helmet,cap resists and put rat's nest. Or starkonja's head if you need to have high life.
That would be the biggest increase in dps without spending lots of ex on a bow.

That could be hard, but i can try. To remove helm and keep Daresso, i need Insane good diamond ring with loads of reses and propably some res jewel. I wrecked quite a few 20/20 on my first 96 lvl char this league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info