[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
MuFeR wrote:
"
sockgr wrote:

and what u suggest as a 6th link gem?

I use Tornado Shot-GMP-PPAD-Phys to Lightning-WED-Faster Attacks

if you are against using Phys to lightning you can go TS-GMP-PPAD-Increased Crit Dmg-Added Fire-Faster Attacks

I am actually agaubst using elemental damage on this build...
what about slower projectiles? is that nice or naahhhh?
I'm using a 5 link TS with ppad,gmp,icm,afd (coloring I'm stuck with currently). My dps is about 34k. I haven't read all 382 pages of replies, so maybe this has been answered but: is WED + ptl now the go to for top dps?
I'm pretty new to this game and currently trying a TS/Puncture build. Could use some tips on what to improve next. I have around 5 Ex to spend due to a lucky drop, my current gear have costed a total of like 1-1.5 Ex (Warbands).

Spoiler
i dont know how you can play without drillneck guys, srsly...i switched from pierce to WED and raised DPS about 4k or something like that...but i felt the change...i switched back from WED to pierce gem and now i have 100% pierce chance and its OP like hell, i mean, im killing packs instant in 82 maps...
"
Heatv wrote:
i dont know how you can play without drillneck guys, srsly...i switched from pierce to WED and raised DPS about 4k or something like that...but i felt the change...i switched back from WED to pierce gem and now i have 100% pierce chance and its OP like hell, i mean, im killing packs instant in 82 maps...

For tornado shot pierce will give a faster ckearspeed for sure. But IMO split-chain is superior if you have the dps. Can kill mobs which don't have to be inline for pierce to work.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Heatv wrote:

For tornado shot pierce will give a faster ckearspeed for sure. But IMO split-chain is superior if you have the dps. Can kill mobs which don't have to be inline for pierce to work.

never tried SA-chain, but i have 50k dps with 7 frenzy charges +blood rage, so maybe sometimes i will, whats the best possible gems for SA-Chain?
hi guys,

awesome build but what do you suggest to me to generate frenzy charge?

That's my setup,you can try Phys to lightning or other gems to see what suits you.
Mind that i play with acuity so no problem with reflect. Don't know how it will be with no insta leech. Might want to lower the phys dps.
But overall i think you should try to make sa work. It's worth it in the end.
"
Sotto_voce wrote:

I'm sure it could be better optimised though - I haven't had the time to sit down and properly go through it. There shouldn't be any glaring faults, however.

If you're just starting there isn't really any reason to go Scion over Ranger though :)

Thanks a lot for this!

Usually there isn't, but I prefer the looks of the Scion. It's just a question of style ;)
"
Da3k wrote:
hi guys,

awesome build but what do you suggest to me to generate frenzy charge?

Blood rage with some regen from tree works well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info