[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'm completely new to the game and would prefer to play this build (or a similiar one) on a Scion, if possible. You said that is was possible, but obviously I have to adjust the skill tree to account for the different starting position.

Any advice on how to do that?
Any thoughts on Daresso's Defiance?

I'm planning to purchase a 6l armour as my following upgrade, however I'm hesitant about whether I should go for a high eva Tri-res armour or a Daresso's. The bonuses on Daresso's seem to be pretty cool, and I would be able to cap my resists through upgrading my boots (I won't be able to run Atziri's Step without upgrading my jewelry though, which is pretty much self-found).

Anothet option would be Hyrri's Ire.
Last edited by phobia90s on Aug 13, 2015, 6:23:18 AM
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
That chest 6L would only sell for ~30 ex or so you'd be losing money by linking it, but it's up to you if you want to save yourself the hassle of finding a similar one already linked.

Fuse:ex ratio in standard must be really low if that's the case. In warbands it's >100:1.

And people say Standard is inflated :P 50:1 on Standard.

Yeah, the Ex:anything other currency ratio on warbands is nuts.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
Ludak021 wrote:
I wouldn't. It's nice chest, but low EVA.

I know but the problem is all the other high evasion zodiacs have ~60 total resists which is too low I think, the only 2 with good resists+high eva go for 220ex and 250ex respectively.

That's why I opted for 6L bow and 5L chest.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Guys what do u think about this setup

i use it as a utility to get my frenzy and power charges and curse the same time
as a main skill i use TS wich is good for multi and single target too
what u think?
"
sockgr wrote:

i use it as a utility to get my frenzy and power charges and curse the same time
what u think?

I'd move your tornado shot in the bow and use the setup you posted on your daresso's with assassin's mark as a curse minus the power charge on crit.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 13, 2015, 12:12:18 PM
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
I'm completely new to the game and would prefer to play this build (or a similiar one) on a Scion, if possible. You said that is was possible, but obviously I have to adjust the skill tree to account for the different starting position.

Any advice on how to do that?

Here's the skill tree for my Scion:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAO4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCIkKmw2NFSAWvx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MfoyATKUNZI2PTnUOkI-zz8nQzFKfUrIS3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpaUluvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWyMbWxuqnBSdO11y3b3eOt7w311fwJ_K4azhs6Hdow2jX2Nfo2_lQWa8Zsmm12dqqCfoaSm4KfUqJqyGbVItfK3trvjvTa95r6nwTPBScMzxKLI3MqpzZjPetN-1CPYvdnG2sHcFd0N3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU73ryl_Pq_MX-Hf66_sj_3g==

I'm sure it could be better optimised though - I haven't had the time to sit down and properly go through it. There shouldn't be any glaring faults, however.

If you're just starting there isn't really any reason to go Scion over Ranger though :)
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
edit.Dbl post sorry.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Aug 13, 2015, 4:49:52 PM
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
sockgr wrote:

what u think?

I'd move your tornado shot in the bow and use the setup you posted on your daresso's with assassin's mark as a curse minus the power charge on crit.

and what u suggest as a 6th link gem?
"
sockgr wrote:

and what u suggest as a 6th link gem?

I use Tornado Shot-GMP-PPAD-Phys to Lightning-WED-Faster Attacks

if you are against using Phys to lightning you can go TS-GMP-PPAD-Increased Crit Dmg-Added Fire-Faster Attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info