[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Thanks for guide!
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
Thank u so much guy, i started a few days and im in love with this build. Special thanks in the lvling tree, showing how to lvling easy. tyyyyyy
"
edgrubermn wrote:
Quick question on the merits or not of the three point Celerity wheel.. again, it "seems" to me that the evasion and move speed bonus there would be very desirable... but obviously I'm missing something here... I'm assuming this is another case of "not efficient enough" for the points, or unnecessary in the build as it stands.

Like i said previously, Celerity (along with Aspect of the Hunt) is useful if you want to get very high movement speed. Evasion alone isnt worth node investments, you will get enough from evasion+life nodes and dexterity.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Thank you for sharing the guide with us. It's a 20% quality Unique must gave build. Thank you!
Hey

great Guide but got a question and I bet it got asked already but what Bow would u prefer for this build.

A Harbinger with lets say 300 dps and 1.2 AS

OR

A Harbinger with 300 dps and 1.35 AS?

Both have same critchance so that is unimportant right now.

greetings
"
AnjovisFilet wrote:
Hey

great Guide but got a question and I bet it got asked already but what Bow would u prefer for this build.

A Harbinger with lets say 300 dps and 1.2 AS

OR

A Harbinger with 300 dps and 1.35 AS?

Both have same critchance so that is unimportant right now.

greetings

That's a bit of a tough question to be honest.

Unless you have 4%+ mana leech, I'd say go for the slower one.

You'll leech more mana/life and have a easier time sustaining your mana too.
In addition, you can fire more shots during the reflect-IC duration.

However, a faster bow has a minor mobility advantage and if you can 1crit-kill your enemies, it's certainly a good option.

Still, I'd say statistically without playing your character, I'd say it's more likely that you want to use a slower bow

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 9, 2014, 6:31:47 AM
Still, I'd say statistically without playing your character, I'd say it's more likely that you want to use a slower bow

thx for answering though. I gave too little information anyways but I just wanted a hint in the direction to aim for.

Gonna play around with your google doc a bit to adjust my gear accordingly. I actually lack mana leech so I'll aim for a slower mnore hard-hitting one.

greetings
Great build already posted a comment recommending it but i need to post another!
Managed to do my first TWO atziri kills ever with this build at lv85 and then at 86.
Its just amazing!
Gear

LOOT (after i vaal'd it)
Hello guys, I want to have a try at my first atziri ever, but wanted to ask first if there's a minimum damage/life requirement to try it. I have capped resis (naturally), 3999 life -_- and about 8.6k ts damage.

Got these, but don't know if I should get a drillneck? I would lose a lot of HP.....This is beyond too, but more dps = more survivability right now in beyond. What you 1 shot can't attack you :P

Edit: Also even with 2% leech on gear, it's not enough. So I specc'd into the 2% nodes and it still isn't enough....I need like 5-6% leech I think
Last edited by banes312 on Oct 9, 2014, 11:55:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info