[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
MuFeR wrote:
I don't know why I bother when people can't even check 1 comment above theirs...

i don't think you had edited your post when I checked. there was only a link to the offensive tree at that time. so thx for the update ;)
Were planning to make hc ranger with more focus on armor. Used your tornado guide as template. Never been good on theorycrafting.
Less projectile dmg and crit and crit multiplier but tankier?
tanky hc ranger?
Is this too much sacrifice in dmg output which makes it nonviable?
Last edited by Foukka on Aug 8, 2015, 6:58:37 AM
Hey guys, i Posted about 10 pages ago but nobody answered me, nvm that.

So, right now i want to ask you if , this gem setup is good enough or I can improve something :

equip :

Spoiler

jewels and so on :

Spoiler

Any suggestions?

i think your skill point links died :s
Whats whrong guys...
wtf fix the skill tree link...
Weird thing, nothing is wrong with the link just accessing the website. I cannot even access that domain. But with POESkill Tree v2.2.2 (offline skill tree).

Right click the link and copy the url paste it into the skill tree app and click load tree and it loads instantly.....
"
Weird thing, nothing is wrong with the link just accessing the website. I cannot even access that domain. But with POESkill Tree v2.2.2 (offline skill tree).

Right click the link and copy the url paste it into the skill tree app and click load tree and it loads instantly.....

that app is it? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree?

i'm new
I made some compromise between dps and life and ended up with this tree and gear
Spoiler

Obviously ignore the gloves if you're in wb.
Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr11oYeJh62KsZU1sjG1scFJw1XTtdct293jrelN9dX8CfyuE2YbOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSm4KfUr-uyGbVIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8SiyqnPetN-1CPZxtrB3BXdqOHb45_nCudU53To1upi7LDtg-968-r8xf66_sj_3g==

You can save 2 points if you have intel and mana leech on gear.
Ended with 5.2k life and 54k SA-Chain dps at level 91 with charges,no flask - vaal haste.
Could go way higher,but since phys dmg is so great in 2.0 i think i'll keep this setup.
I have a question about the How to Craft a Bow.

"The goal is to get a harbinger bow with one of the mods listed above and a second decent mod (crit chance/attack speed/crit damage). The exception is "tyrannical", if you get this mod simply proceed crafting, no matter what suffix you get with the augmentation orb."

I dont get this, why should i rerole when i get the tyrannical? As far as i understand it tyrannical seems to be the best mod you can get? Or should i try to get it with the regal orb?

"
Ueblesding wrote:
I have a question about the How to Craft a Bow.

"The goal is to get a harbinger bow with one of the mods listed above and a second decent mod (crit chance/attack speed/crit damage). The exception is "tyrannical", if you get this mod simply proceed crafting, no matter what suffix you get with the augmentation orb."

I dont get this, why should i rerole when i get the tyrannical? As far as i understand it tyrannical seems to be the best mod you can get? Or should i try to get it with the regal orb?

it means to keep the tyrannical and regal it,not to reroll it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info