[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey can someone please help me on this one. i need the defensive skill tree as the offline calculator won't load the url either and i can't find a cached version :(

Thanks
does anyone have another link to the skill tree, the skill tree links arent loading.
"
radixon3 wrote:
does anyone have another link to the skill tree, the skill tree links arent loading.

this
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
"
sockgr wrote:
"
Tynial wrote:
Anyone not able to load the skill tree links?

m2 bro
PLZ FIX THIS!!!

You can use POEskilltree, copy past the link of the tree in Poeskilltree it will work. Here is the link where you can download it :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805/

I'm getting an error that reads "Invalid length for a base-64 char array or string" when pasting the skill tree url in the program, is this fixable?
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 8, 2015, 5:01:35 AM
Hey can someone please help me on this one. i need the defensive skill tree as the offline calculator won't load the url either and i can't find a cached version :(

Thanks
"
pandadoings wrote:

Thanks

Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:

thanks man...better more or less than less ;)
btw...i think you are missing Quickstep in this one. pretty sure it was in the original one!
Hey everyone, after talking with some people, they told me a 400pdps harb would only be about a 10% increase over my 312 pdps one. I was wondering if this is true, i would expect it to be more like 30% which would be kind of worth it. but 80+exalts for a 10% increase just seems downright insane, does anyone know if this is correct?
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info