[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Question has been asked before, is this build 2.0 viable?

Matt
"
lakuphL wrote:
Question has been asked before, is this build 2.0 viable?

Matt

I don't see why not. SA-Chain might be better than TS-GMP though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Its pretty much 2.0 viable as the previous poster said, split arrow seems better, not sure if chain is necessary tho as SA already fires 9 arrows not even maxed, I'm experimenting with split arrow + pierce, not sure if I will have enough time to grab a drillneck before wipe tho.

Also leech has been hammered with the nerf bat atm, but theres more changes to come for leech, so need to wait & see what those bring.
Hi, why u added "increased charge recovery" on jade flask? May be better to add +1 charge when you deal a critical strike?
"
Hi, why u added "increased charge recovery" on jade flask? May be better to add +1 charge when you deal a critical strike?

Both are totally OK, I was fine with either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be expanding this guide for 2.0

It'll include multiple setups for TS, SA, LA and IS, since the skill tree differences are nearly non-existent and they are all very competitive now. Also the windripper section!

Also I'm currently working on a new archer build. It won't be using either of these skills ( will likely be my second guide, if my calculations work out )

I'll be updating the calculator too at some point (since I received a lot of PM's about it), however it likely won't happen in the next weeks).

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 24, 2015, 6:06:44 AM
K, i improved my gear a bit and still need to get more hp
Would a 300 dps 8.5 crit harbinger push me to 15k dps?

10k dps

img:
Spoiler
Last edited by LuckyDutch on Jun 24, 2015, 8:34:58 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"

Both are totally OK, I was fine with either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be expanding this guide for 2.0

It'll include multiple setups for TS, SA, LA and IS, since the skill tree differences are nearly non-existent and they are all very competitive now. Also the windripper section!

Also I'm currently working on a new archer build. It won't be using either of these skills ( will likely be my second guide, if my calculations work out )

I'll be updating the calculator too at some point (since I received a lot of PM's about it), however it likely won't happen in the next weeks).

Rain of Arrows hype :^)

I kind of wanna hang on to my Ripper now that you said it, but I think I'd have issues letting go of my current Harb.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Random 250 dps 8,7 crit is worse than Lioneye's Glare
This my vids showcase tornado shot build. LV.60 solo map 60+ 5Link

Last edited by corona001 on Jun 25, 2015, 7:48:31 AM
Hey I'd like to know which gem I have to take first to up them lvl 20 and wich I should q% ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info