[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

But for mapping there's nothing better than pierce+TS. I will miss it. =(
Thanks for the build and I have a lot of funs with it. I am now level 78. My problem is that my Tornadao shoot tooltip DPS just around 3.6K, and 6.3K with all three auroas (harted, herald of ash and herald of ice). I cannot kill fast enough in 72+ maps. I only have around 1 ex, so I am looking for some cheap upgrading. Thanks.

The passive skill tree is similar to the
99 Points passive skills in the main post
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-73oKm-cKeOv8xVb6fyt311FHMHxNkiP2jX2m4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInUIwW1jb_Wim1sbIydqjY9Yqy1SKc0wJzjhB9BBiMDHha_YeImlVVL53To1nBSKgvz6ow2oJ9v8jnUwTOGziF2W6_dDf_eJP3nVK_rLOm-pxm0ytPqYnXLvTZlTUd-pDnQgUfiIuIVIEp945-HdmegOkJLeN2oMHH-un11XkWS8_rrelNh6896shkyAZsm
I already regret the mana leech nodes. I have about 3.8K HP and resistents are capped.

Here is
my equipments

"
3portas wrote:
But for mapping there's nothing better than pierce+TS. I will miss it. =(

I think WED-PTL-FA in your Links with Blood Rage and Vaal Haste up is pretty fast tbh.

"
newwares wrote:
Thanks for the build and I have a lot of funs with it. I am now level 78. My problem is that my Tornadao shoot tooltip DPS just around 3.6K, and 6.3K with all three auroas (harted, herald of ash and herald of ice). I cannot kill fast enough in 72+ maps. I only have around 1 ex, so I am looking for some cheap upgrading. Thanks.

The passive skill tree is similar to the
99 Points passive skills in the main post
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-73oKm-cKeOv8xVb6fyt311FHMHxNkiP2jX2m4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInUIwW1jb_Wim1sbIydqjY9Yqy1SKc0wJzjhB9BBiMDHha_YeImlVVL53To1nBSKgvz6ow2oJ9v8jnUwTOGziF2W6_dDf_eJP3nVK_rLOm-pxm0ytPqYnXLvTZlTUd-pDnQgUfiIuIVIEp945-HdmegOkJLeN2oMHH-un11XkWS8_rrelNh6896shkyAZsm
I already regret the mana leech nodes. I have about 3.8K HP and resistents are capped.

Here is
my equipments

You're not gonna get much for 1 exa, but I would look at getting some Jewelry upgrades

Flat Phys, or even a mid-low WED roll would be a pretty good boost in DPS.

Look for Crit/Crit Multi on your Amulet as well.

You can probably change the exa for 41c and then piece it out that way.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hello, this is my gear, what do i need to improve?

already regret mana leech

3k life

not capped resists

28% crit 270% multi iirc

tornado 7k dps.

250% iir

Last edited by LuckyDutch on Jun 18, 2015, 3:10:22 PM
Found this on a Dom run today, but it didn't roll any crit

Still pretty nice though
Hey guys,

Quick question. Whats currently doing the best right now for single target? Im using the puncture set up that he listed and it doesnt seem very effective. Im using a good 5 link harbringer right now and id like to find something better than puncture. If we could avoid using abbreviations that would be awesome since i suck at them. Thank you in advance.
"
Hello, this is my gear, what do i need to improve?

already regret mana leech

3k life

not capped resists

28% crit 270% multi iirc

tornado 7k dps.

250% iir

Spoiler

i'd say you need to drop magic finding items in favour of dps/survivability (especially resists)

this is what i've got at 82, 9k tornado dps (no atziri flask/no frenzy up)

also i cornered myself into situation of having to sustain too much INT/STR because of skillgems levels(gotta downgrade some of them in the nearest future)

also a quick question from me, is it worth keeping this harbinger(unfortunate regal roll :<) or should i just try to get another one for crafting further

@up well puncture seems to work out pretty well for me with about 10k'ish bare dps, maybe ice shot would be worth trying?
"
stryk66 wrote:

I made a few cheap upgrades

(i was using the amulet for my Marauder, that's why i crafted + DEX
DPS and defense :
Hatred + Fire + Ice no charges
Spoiler

Last edited by LuckyDutch on Jun 19, 2015, 5:34:38 AM
just returning to poe after a long break.. since beta actually
its nice to find such a well put together thread like this that let me jump right back into the game.
thanks for sharing the build.
"
also a quick question from me, is it worth keeping this harbinger(unfortunate regal roll :<) or should i just try to get another one for crafting further

@up well puncture seems to work out pretty well for me with about 10k'ish bare dps, maybe ice shot would be worth trying?

If you Multi Mod and get Attack Speed + Flat Phys instead, it'll be ~300 pDPS. 6S5L it and it should be quite nice.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 19, 2015, 3:50:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info