[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Amazing Build! :)
Lots of fun playing it. Damage and survivability is great.

Any tips on what I should change/upgrade next?

Current Stats:
Defensive

HP: 4k
Evasion: 13,5k (53% Evade Attacks)
Res: 75%
Runspeed: 57%

Offensive

Chance to hit: 88%
Tornado Shot

Unbuffed: 13k
Aura Buffed: 20k
Full Buffed: 30k (Auras+5 Charges+Atziri Flask)

Puncture

Unbuffed: 24k
Aura Buffed: 38k
Full Buffed: 56k (Auras+5 Charges+Atziri Flask)

Current Items

IGN: LaImmortelle, HeavyMetalDisco
Shop: 606890
Last edited by nexxx85 on Jan 8, 2015, 12:25:33 PM
awesome write up.thnx for info.
OP

My brother and I have been playing poe for a couple years now and he recently told me about this new build of yours while trying to draw me back from WOW/WOD

As a result, I have decided to give it a go and so far, it is doing quite well.

NOTE: At my current level 70:
** With Tornado gem lvl 15 --> 8,348 dps - 88% chance to hit - 3.5 atk per sec.
** With Puncture gem lvl 16 --> 11,407 dps - 93% chance to hit - 3.5 atk per sec.

Thanks for the build, I love the damage, my only concern is with my current evasion rating I'm a bit of a glass cannon at times, but I believe I have a fix coming up with my chest piece.

Your write up on the build is very well done!

Spoiler

I will be switching out my chest piece to this one as soon as my brother gets back on and makes this a 5 link, this should help tremendously with my current 4,950 evasion rating.

Spoiler

I am still trying to get this belt to work, but I need to change too many things on other gear pieces to make it happen:

Spoiler

Purity of elements has been a real help with my resists, I also only have 2% mana/life leach but it seems to be more than sufficient thus far.

I realize there are many opportunities ahead to find/buy gear that will do great things for my character, but for the last two years, rng has not been user friendly to players who exceed age 60 ++++++ at least in my experience.

Good hunting to all

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Jan 8, 2015, 4:25:33 PM
"
sielma wrote:
Hi i was thinking about add multiple mods to my bow . Whats mod should i take

Don't do it! It's not worth spending the 2 ex because you can't add more than one suffix after it anyways. And there's no prefix left you could add which would give any significant damage boost. The bow is fine as it is.
"
nexxx85 wrote:
Amazing Build! :)
Lots of fun playing it. Damage and survivability is great.

Any tips on what I should change/upgrade next?

Spoiler
Current Stats:
Defensive

HP: 4k
Evasion: 13,5k (53% Evade Attacks)
Res: 75%
Runspeed: 57%

Offensive

Chance to hit: 88%
Tornado Shot

Unbuffed: 13k
Aura Buffed: 20k
Full Buffed: 30k (Auras+5 Charges+Atziri Flask)

Puncture

Unbuffed: 24k
Aura Buffed: 38k
Full Buffed: 56k (Auras+5 Charges+Atziri Flask)

Current Items

Can you run 79 maps? 4k life seems lowish to me. I get destroyed by Vaal Temple boss trio with 4.5k life and I have a similar spec to you, but with more defensive items and less damage.
"

Can you run 79 maps? 4k life seems lowish to me. I get destroyed by Vaal Temple boss trio with 4.5k life and I have a similar spec to you, but with more defensive items and less damage.

TBH I have never tried anything above 78.
But 78 is quite easy (group and solo).
Maybe you should push a bit your damage a bit more (Offensive is the best Defensive).

But you are right, I have a lack of life. Still looking for a neck with life (and without spell damage :P)
IGN: LaImmortelle, HeavyMetalDisco
Shop: 606890
Hi guys

I play strictly self found.
It s the first time I try to craft a good weapon.

I craft this :

and i have an eternal, 6 ex and 2 mirror

What's the best way to improve my bow?
Thanks
Last edited by tiarel35 on Jan 8, 2015, 4:07:38 PM
@tiarel35
Added physical damage, crit, attackspeed. I think you could craft atleast 2 of them on it.

Uber bows need a dualroll to work imo, but your physroll is pretty good.
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
Hi i was thinking about add multiple mods to my bow . Whats mod should i take

Don't do it! It's not worth spending the 2 ex because you can't add more than one suffix after it anyways. And there's no prefix left you could add which would give any significant damage boost. The bow is fine as it is.
He could add some leech, or a stat. Freeing some leech, especially mana leech, opens opportunities on either jewelery, gloves or tree.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 8, 2015, 4:56:12 PM
Tiarel im guessing the best way would be to master craft . Congrats on having 2 mirrors wish i had one:D
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 8, 2015, 7:13:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info