[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
lolbam the first thing i would change is your boots mobility is very important for atziri so 25-30 ms is necessary, you want your dmg according to guide to be about 15000 and its prob harder now since puncture is so nerfed ( i will be trying her out again today ttdps is 20000 with charges, if i can farm some midnights)
ggzii you can use belly or koams heart, belly is recommended in the guide. Koams is good but has a very high str req and would be best with a 6l bow. I play with a 6l belly and am currently thinking of going back to the original tree getting scion health nodes to get health up to about 5k.

man how the hell do i get 15k dps on nado? do i take gmp out or somthing? lol

i can do 78 maps how much harder is azirit?
she will kill you with 1 flameblast thats y you need to move fast around her
notice speed on boot's

so could i make a good try on her if i get boots with 30% run speed? with 7k-8k dmg nado

so could i make a good try on her if i get boots with 30% run speed? with 7k-8k dmg nado

The prob is you need to use puncture on her when she's in split phase, if you use nado there you will one shot yourself from hitting the mirror image of her, you can use nado when shes alone but with that min damage i dont think it's going to work to well
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Dec 26, 2014, 10:38:33 PM
I run a very similar build as a Shadow. What do you think of Phys to Lightning on Tornado Shot. It has been a pretty substantial DPS increase for me at 20/20.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Could I use diamond rings with life/res/rarity instead of the coral ring/two-stone ring that OP uses?
How do I get my dps on tornado to 30-40k, and puncture to 50-60k for doing Uber runs? Even with a 370dps bow I only do 33k punctur and 18k gmp tornado dmg atm, and i have more or less the skill tree pictured on page 1, I am level 91.

Gear:
Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 27, 2014, 7:05:11 AM
What are your thoughts about Atziri's Splendour and Devoto's Devotion?
"
Dkodr wrote:
How do I get my dps on tornado to 30-40k, and puncture to 50-60k for doing Uber runs? Even with a 370dps bow I only do 33k punctur and 18k gmp tornado dmg atm, and i have more or less the skill tree pictured on page 1, I am level 91.

well getting 6Ls help tremendously for an added support
"
Dkodr wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

i think some add physical dmg on ring/amulet would be nice. and global strike chance/multiplier helps a lot. when i use drillneck my tooltip dps is around 18k. but i`m testing physical to lightning and have 20k tooltip (without drillneck)

my gear:

Spoiler

edit: my char is 90
Last edited by 2cards1muck on Dec 27, 2014, 12:53:32 PM
Just throwing in my 2 cents here, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but for levels 32-52 Death's Harp seems to be the BiS bow, with a large margin.

With a small downside being that you can't hit squat with Puncture because of shooting 2 arrows in a cone-like shape :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 27, 2014, 2:41:36 PM
"
2cards1muck wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

i think some add physical dmg on ring/amulet would be nice. and global strike chance/multiplier helps a lot. when i use drillneck my tooltip dps is around 18k. but i`m testing physical to lightning and have 20k tooltip (without drillneck)

my gear:

Spoiler

edit: my char is 90

did you test added fire instead of phys to lightning? Would be intersting to see how it affects the clear speed. Imo added fire is better but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. (39% to 29% extra damage at lvl20)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info