Two of the new 1.2.2 Skill Effect Microtransactions

I'll throw my name in the proverbial hat here as well with requesting that the SRS cast color be changed to match the skull flames.
Bloody reave. not demonic.. maybe demonic if some vampires come out of it as it does with vampiric weapon MTX effect... or something like that.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Orange casting animation for green skulls? Looks worse than the normal skill animation.
Thank god, I'd love to finally be able to see the increased area of effect on my Reave when the mobs get dense and the fights are cluttered with other miscellaenous effects. So glad my new Rampage build is a Crit Reave HoA Proliferator...GGG are you psychic AND awesome? :3
The reave effect perfectly fit to how it is used (life leech). IMO this effect should replace default one.

Anyway I am glad to see some new MTX for skills!
Sorry but these mtx updates boring me to death. Could you please also include some info about whats the state of fixing the bugs that players currently experiencing?

Any plan to improve the net code by at least syncing the client with the server much more frequently?

I hope i'm not the only one who're more interested on these kind of things...
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I would love to see a different casting animation for Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirits too! I hope GGG can change that because it's clearly bothersome to a lot of people:

"
theAei wrote:
The raging spirits are green but the caster emits an orange color flame when casting. Anyone notice this?

"
scarletwing wrote:
Sorry, may I ask why is Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirit casting still orange????????????

It did ruin the whole thing.

"
knowfear wrote:
reave mtx looks AMAZING!! well done

the srs mtx looks nice, love the ghostly green but dont understand why the flames surrouding the caster stays orange??!!!! please fix if you can :)

"
vamonse wrote:
That summoning raging spirit makes no sense. Fire summoning animation but ghostflame skulls? I think y'all forgot to include the character in the skill.

"
theAei wrote:
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
scarletwing wrote:
Sorry, may I ask why is Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirit casting still orange????????????

It did ruin the whole thing.

Is there any chance that will change at some point? It doesn't look all that great.

yeah, the caster still emits an orange casting animation. :/ hope it'll get fixed

"
Toksic wrote:
Wonderful.

Fix casting animation. :3

"
Jagerz wrote:
hate to be sort of negative.. but I find the ghost flame effect cool, but completely immersion breaking that the cast animation is still fire :S I'd definitely get it otherwise.

"
Allnamestaken wrote:
This looks lazy... a recolor and an unfinished recolor... And of course white knight is here to come up with a convoluted explanation for this laziness - caster darws fire from the ground, lol.

"
Sirais wrote:
Ghostflame completely Sucks with the Casting animation still beeing Fire

"
ScreamingNoNo wrote:
I gotta agree on the whole fire animation thing for the raging spirits.

"
Szuger wrote:
damn, i just started SRS char this league and i got to say - if only the flame on the char would have been ghostish as the skulls, i would have bought it right away. But in its current state it still needs some deeper consideration :|
Hope that we might get it tuned to the skulls so i can throw money at you guyz once again :D

"
EdmundDantes wrote:
Why is the SRS casting still orange...ruins the whole thing.

"
Fhedaykin wrote:
casting animation for SRS is still fire :-(

otherwise: NICE

"
Dheim wrote:
I'll throw my name in the proverbial hat here as well with requesting that the SRS cast color be changed to match the skull flames.

"
HerrKaputt wrote:
Orange casting animation for green skulls? Looks worse than the normal skill animation.
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
I love you GGG !
So the flaming skulls is just a recolour ....
SRS need's fixed as already mentioned so it's properly thematic (even if it was white or something), otherwise it looks a little lazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info