Two of the new 1.2.2 Skill Effect Microtransactions

From August 28 in the other micro transaction announcement thread:

"
BoMbaStiXxX wrote:
Captain Fairgreaves Summon Raging Spirit skin please!

THANKS GGG!

But the red flames from the casting animation REALLY need to be teal as well.
"
Chezne wrote:
I need a weird, awesome looking effect for my Tornado Shot. Oh and while you're at it, give me a cheetah pet to spend too much money on!

agreed. i made a new char to play tornado shot with, and made another char when i saw how dull the animation was.... almost no color, and it goes so fast you can barely see anything happen. would be interesting if herald of ash and ice would enhance your skills with some color effects.
Demonic Reave? Nice, upcoming nerf confirmed? Doesnt matter, will buy it, play it while it lasts.
Simple effects. That right there is 100% of their appeal for me.
"
Megidolaon wrote:
Demonic Reave? Nice, upcoming nerf confirmed? Doesnt matter, will buy it, play it while it lasts.
It just got one on the AoE.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
That Demon Reave looks pretty awesome, I must say.
Please fix the flame/orange summoning effect on the ghostflame SRS before released, as we all know it CANNOT be changed once it's out. :/

Which would really just pointlessly devalue an otherwise great effect.

Was the design direction actually to have an orange effect with the ghostflame theme?
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
Please fix the flame/orange summoning effect on the ghostflame SRS before released, as we all know it CANNOT be changed once it's out. :/

Which would really just pointlessly devalue an otherwise great effect.

Was the design direction actually to have an orange effect with the ghostflame theme?

totally support this! the green skulls really look nice, but the normal fire animation just doesnt fit to that at all and maks this animation really ridiculous...

I'll totally buy this reave animation :-)
I really want some ravens for summon raging spirit.....just saying.
Roaming pets are just a first step in the right direction, now I'd like the masters who lives for free in MY home to play with my pets when am out for work and clean there popo box.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info