Two of the new 1.2.2 Skill Effect Microtransactions

Don't use Reave, use ST, but i buy REAVE!

Demonic Reave - good job! :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Sorry, may I ask why is Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirit casting still orange????????????

It did ruin the whole thing.
Still waters run deep
Last edited by scarletwing on Sep 3, 2014, 12:27:07 AM
Would love to know when Incinerate is going to get a MTX that doesnt look like poop...Comeone Chris gimme that Black Void Incinerate or Infernal Incinerate effect

PWEASE!!!!

Sincerly
Win_Cinerate
reave mtx looks AMAZING!! well done

the srs mtx looks nice, love the ghostly green but dont understand why the flames surrouding the caster stays orange??!!!! please fix if you can :)
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
That summoning raging spirit makes no sense. Fire summoning animation but ghostflame skulls? I think y'all forgot to include the character in the skill.
"
scarletwing wrote:
Sorry, may I ask why is Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirit casting still orange????????????

Is there any chance that will change at some point? It doesn't look all that great.
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
scarletwing wrote:

Is there any chance that will change at some point? It doesn't look all that great.

yeah, the caster still emits an orange casting animation. :/ hope it'll get fixed
"
shanepaw123 wrote:
Might even make a reave build just to use this mtx effect.

Same
"
scarletwing wrote:

Also Gore Glacial Cascade. The white explosion before the Gorevalanche is really weird.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Wonderful.

Fix casting animation. :3
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info