Hall of Grandmasters: Development Update 1

This is totally crazy!!! Only here can there be such epicness.

Talk about putting the comunity in front of design, GOD!
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
This looks like it will be very fps taxing with all that clear space around the hallway with all that fog. Probably (very much hope not) will be solaris temple level of lag. Add to that all the skills from all the submitted grandmasters and we get a disaster of a map.

And don't forget all the microtransactions they stack on every single rogue exile. Hope you like slideshows.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Really want to see someone create a Cast-On-Crit Discharger 'instance crasher' build.
Le Toucan Will Return
The hype is real.

Thanks for the update Chris, exciting stuff!
My char is going to crush anyone within a split second :D
- Best Signature Ever -
I'm moist.
BLAMT!
Don't say moist. It's a terrible word. Moist.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
i've never been so sure i don't want to ever try a map, ever.
Sounds fantastic, but am I trying this map on HC? I think not :)

Now I just need to make more money somehow to be able to pay for Grandmaster pack ><
"
geradon wrote:
"
Talismannn wrote:

As to the balance. I'm sure GGG will put a system in place where characters submitted for the map will have to comply with certain balance dictations.

doesn't really look like it.

That was posted by Chris. While he is the Lead Dev of the company he does not deal with balance in the game and freely admitted on the podcast that he does not know of a lot of the balancing until after it has been done, He leaves the balancing to the team that is hired to do it. He will have his say though if he believes something is not right or to his liking and ask them to revisit it, like he said he was going to do with the life leach issue. I believe it is Rory that does that although I would stand corrected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info