Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

really nice price!
The Grandmaster Armor looks really badass- and the bonus of having one of your characters in a unique map is icing on the cake. Good job, GGG!

And congratulations to all the new Grandmasters. We'll see you in the map.
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
The Grandmaster Armor looks really badass- and the bonus of having one of your characters in a unique map is icing on the cake. Good job, GGG!

Oh man, what character do I submit??! Gonna have to mull this over for a while.
Whoo!
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
if i buy a grandmaster pack, do i have a timelimit on when to submit my character for the map?
i just wanna make sure i raise the meanest anti-player killing machine possible in the 90+ levelarea during the next league before i do :>

nothing personal
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Aug 7, 2014, 10:48:22 PM
The new sets look alright and I'll likely purchase a $200 Master support pack.

Noticed how you have dropped the custom forum avatar from these packs. I'd love to get one done and wish this was an additional add on extra for $50-100 available if you go Master or Grandmaster.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
OneLyc wrote:
if i buy a grandmaster pack, do i have a timelimit on when to submit my character for the map?
i just wanna make sure i raise the meanest anti-player killing machine possible in the 90+ levelarea during the next league before i do :>

nothing personal

I like your style.

Any time in these leagues or the next ones is probably fine.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
BARL wrote:
"
vinsimbulan wrote:

Oh man, what character do I submit??! Gonna have to mull this over for a while.

Hah! I guess it all depends on how sadistic (challenging) you want to be to other players. Good luck! I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun deciding.
Not to be the Debbie Downer here but...seems as though the packs are getting higher in price for what you get. Last year 50 bucks, 100 bucks got you a damn nice supporter pack. The 50 dollar pack this time around is pretty lackluster. IMO you have to get into the 200 dollar or 500 dollar pack to get the good stuff. For those that can drop 500 bucks on that pack I say good on you as it supports the game.

I support the game as well and dish out compliments when I feel they are due but I hope that the prices of packs going up while the value going down doesn't become a trend. Not a hate comment whatsoever, GGG the game is great and I will continue to support it with other transactions but think I'm gonna pass this time around.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
Chris wrote:
"
OneLyc wrote:

nothing personal

I like your style.

Any time in these leagues or the next ones is probably fine.

Will our character or account name be represented in the map over the character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info