Hall of Grandmasters: Development Update 1

"
chickenkong wrote:
If someone submits a grandmaster with the current skill tree and then the tree changes, how does that affect the way their character behaves?

I would assume they'll create a snapshot of your character. So any changes to the tree won't affect it. You can also use legacy items (if you create your character in standard).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
\o/

can't wait.. ehehe

waits for the max aura summoner build..

this idea is quite possibility the best i've heard of in an online game.
Once again GGG, you impress me!

Keep it up!
Steam: teemu92
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
KillerKookie wrote:
So every few months you guys make some huge changes to the game especially changes to the passive tree. These changes most of the time are completely build changing so how are you guys going to deal with that? Like every big patch most of the build of these grandmasters would have to be changed around completely.

Would the grandmasters be in a way "legacy" and keep the old trees and everything the same (Unless something become way too OP or UP). If not then would people keep getting to submit new grandmasters as the game changes around?

Thats simple. Just save the stats on submission.

probably not that simple
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I haven't bought a supporter pack since OB.... now I'm dying to get that Grandmaster pack.

GG GGG
Oh God, I'm scared
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
what lvl is that zone pls ?
"
fireball_1011 wrote:
what lvl is that zone pls ?
101 :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
that are nice graphics!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Wow, very interesting news. Thanks Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info