[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Hi, im new to PoE and after some searching i decided to try your build and i have to admit its amazing and really close to what i was looking for.
I have a few questions though.
First of all i see you have Arctic Armor linked to Generocity and im just curious how does this work since AA is not an aura?
Second i was curious about Elemental Equilibrium,i dont think i completely understand how it benefits SrS dmg and if i only need it for Atziri.
I also want to ask why you prefer to use Purity of Fire and not Purity of Elements and last i got this staff from a friend
and it has some really nice stats to boost auras but im not sure if the extra dmg to neaby allies applies to Raging Spirits and if it does how long you think i can keep this staff till i have to change it?
Thanks for this really cool guide :)
@thehitman2012 you can use the build as it is right now to kill uber atziri extremly easy

@Kahlastar

1.AA is linked with Generosity but, generosity does nothing with AA. AA its just there so it can be linked with Reduced Mana
2. EE is required only for Atziri killing yes. I almost never had to use arc totem in map bosses. You have to read closely what EE descriptions says. In short words, spells YOU cast proc on the monsters, not your minions damage type proc EE on monsters.

Lets say you have EE. Minions do fire damage+cold damage (from hatred ). That doesnt mean that EE will proc and your minions will do 25% less fire+cold damage to monsters and +50% light damage to them. No, EE does not proc from minions.

However, if you use arc totem (lightning damage) it will proc EE because YOU casted it. So from that point on, monsters take +50% fire damage +50% Cold damage wich is exactly the damage our raging spirits do.

3. That staff is not good for this build. The damage scale for SRS at higher level than 20 is a much bigger bonus to dps than the stats of that staff
so for the belly of the beast whats the min roll to shoot for? im looking to buy one and i have my eye on one thats soceted and linked correctly just needs the colors changed.

its stats are:
166% increased Armour
36% increased maximum Life
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
Extra gore

is that decent enough? or what min stats should i shoot for?
@Souljasam

the only stat that matters on your belly is % max life and % all resist. I would say over 35% life is decent roll and over 12% all res
ok cool thanks.

the guy has it set at a 30c buyout. do you think thats a fair price for not having to 6S or link it myself?
Last edited by Souljasam on Sep 8, 2014, 11:45:10 PM
36/15 is not realy 30 chaos worth no.
36/15 is not realy 30 chaos worth no.
when should you update the build ?
Very handy build!

I've seen quite a few SRS builds. Most of them are quite similar, except for different defense base and use of curse. So, questions:

1. You are using life-based, while someone else using CI, someone else using hybrid. What's the advantage of using life-based and EB, is it only because of easier mana sustain? If we can get enough mana regen gears, is it better to go hybrid or CI ?
2. Why start from Scion? Start from witch then you can get 40% more mana regen and a lot more mana(es and mana)
3. You are using EE to lower enemy's resistance, how about curses, double curse node is not far away and some of the builds includes it.
4. With below 5000 hp and AA only as the defense, how do you deal with devourers and leap slammers, Some build use zombie,spectre(yes, i mean Evangelist ),animate weapon to stay tanky, is that a good idea?
"
AlexUngur wrote:

1.AA is linked with Generosity but, generosity does nothing with AA. AA its just there so it can be linked with Reduced Mana

I think AA doesn't work with reduced mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info