[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
MCG164 wrote:
"
Andse wrote:
Anyone else have problems with the skill trees?
They seem lackful and some nodes for me are without connections.

103/111 skill trees in the leveling section look hosed to me, too.

please
Same issue, Trees are broken
If anyone wants my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQMfQ18EH8XLxg8GYoaOBqPHRQdviSwJNgo-i9vM4c1kjpYPC1Bh0KjRZ1GcUyzTP9NuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1akV8qX5hk52aeaPJqQ2qsaxdr220ZbqpvnnC7dFV9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIVtiEKPRpBVkzqVIJitmuCboZu1ogCnCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwBrAVMHFwfPDOsaexq7KSsy8zzLT-9WB2L3ZE9rd2wvhiOq66-7sGOyK8B_22vfX-ej60vsJ_go=

My gears
Spoiler

Amulet saves me well over 40 dex and great mana regen. Able to sit comfortably with 400mp/s and cast srs with vaal haste infinitely. That is why i took out 1 4% mana reduce node.
Aztri is no problem with 4.1khp & 82% fire resist.
If you want more hp just drop some aura effect nodes and cast speed nodes and take more hp nodes.
Last edited by cyuansheng on Jan 10, 2015, 12:38:58 AM
"
cyuansheng wrote:
If anyone wants my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQMfQ18EH8XLxg8GYoaOBqPHRQdviSwJNgo-i9vM4c1kjpYPC1Bh0KjRZ1GcUyzTP9NuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1akV8qX5hk52aeaPJqQ2qsaxdr220ZbqpvnnC7dFV9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIVtiEKPRpBVkzqVIJitmuCboZu1ogCnCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwBrAVMHFwfPDOsaexq7KSsy8zzLT-9WB2L3ZE9rd2wvhiOq66-7sGOyK8B_22vfX-ej60vsJ_go=

My gears
Spoiler

Amulet saves me well over 40 dex and great mana regen. Able to sit comfortably with 400mp/s and cast srs with vaal haste infinitely. That is why i took out 1 4% mana reduce node.
Aztri is no problem with 4.1khp & 82% fire resist.
If you want more hp just drop some aura effect nodes and cast speed nodes and take more hp nodes.

Hey, can you show your Def and Offense stats for SRS pls? How many SRS you can summon w/o Vaal Haste and with it?

And can you make a vid how you kill Atziri?
Me too thinking about Pledge vs 3 fire Staff and wanna see myself what is better.
I wouldn't replace any of the big four support gems with Empower. This is presuming you have a 6 link. If you have a five link, then you can replace Melee Splash with Empower for single target bosses.

5 Link
SRS
Spell Echo
Melee Phys
Multistrike
Melee Splash or Empower

6 Link
SRS
Spell Echo
Melee Phys
Multistrike
Empower
Melee Splash or Melee on Full Life
"
meep_42 wrote:
"
volish2k wrote:
"
stefaniescott wrote:
Can somebody post me the final tree pls ... ?

why dont take my

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9A18EQ8UsBUgFm8XLxg8GYoajx0UHaodviLiKPoqTSycL28zhzWSOlg64TwtPydBh0WdRnFH4klRSshMLUyzTP9NuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52jyakNqrGvbbRluqm-ecLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aP-pM6mK2a4Juhm7WiAKQ5plenCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwFTBxcM6xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrwH_DV8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-jw==

Are the flask benefits from Profane Chemistry better than saving a point and swapping everything from he right of Sentinel for Coordination and Blood Siphon? More life, same dex, more STR, and some cast speed for one less point.

Pretty solid tree, I think I'll follow this. But if you need cast speed, why don't you take Retribution on templar side (5%) instead of elemental dominion? Maybe for leveling, but you should respec it at this point :)
Question....the haste aura is for us so cast more skulls or for the skulls to make more damage?
Can someone repair those trees please
The first post is repaired. The mapping skill tree has more libery of points so from where i left off you can continue adding points by your needs ( more hp or more cast speed )
"
yissus wrote:
Question....the haste aura is for us so cast more skulls or for the skulls to make more damage?

both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info