ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

"
LuisLemos2 wrote:
What is your chaos resistence? you only have 34% chaos res in your gear

Then his chaos resist would be -26%

Chaos resist isn't a huge deal as most chaos damage is either completely and easily avoidable or a ranged attack which is covered by ondar's

Using similar build in rampage, level 89 at the moment, only thing that kills me is.. ME! (damn reflect) Can easily facetank uber palace dominus with only 3.4k HP and more of a glass cannon skill tree which can be seen below.

Passive skill tree build
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
Last edited by Wang_Jouster on Sep 19, 2014, 6:52:55 AM
I have a question about your bow.. I can see you got 2x % physical damage roll on it - Where one is crafted on. Is that done with the loremaster craft at level 8?

As i understand it, you cant craft the same mod, on an item. When that item already have that mod.

Also is the "extra" phys roll a prefix or surfix?
Last edited by Rhondi on Sep 19, 2014, 9:18:26 AM
Why don't you run Iron reflex on that build ? ( its only 2 points away )

I am playing this build on beyond

And the only time my life spike a lot is on the flicker strike beyond that hit me for like 3k sometimes.

I feel with Iron reflexe it would be way less trouble.

Those beyond and the poison bomber ( in crematorium Act3 ) are the only 2 mobs I'm kinda scare.
Last edited by Stochey on Sep 23, 2014, 2:52:06 AM
@ziggy
How do you feel with Infractem as you weapon, freeing up a slot on puncture with the pierce passive? Is the cannot leech too much of a downside?
Stochey you don't get Iron Reflexes because it's an acrobatics/evasion-based build. If you lose all of your evasion than you're not going to evade anything.
"
Rhondi wrote:
I have a question about your bow.. I can see you got 2x % physical damage roll on it - Where one is crafted on. Is that done with the loremaster craft at level 8?

As i understand it, you cant craft the same mod, on an item. When that item already have that mod.

Also is the "extra" phys roll a prefix or surfix?

His bow has (not master-crafted) a hybrid [%phys dmg+accuracy] roll, which is not the same as a pure %phys dmg roll. Both are prefixes.
need some help -_-

I pumped all my currency into this build, and now I`m fucked if I want to wear my 5l coil i have only 15% lightres (50% with PoL)... hard to switch something ....

Spoiler

the heck should I change? got only like 10c left lol
"
Bizmarc wrote:
@ziggy
How do you feel with Infractem as you weapon, freeing up a slot on puncture with the pierce passive? Is the cannot leech too much of a downside?

Terrible choice. Your mana REQUIRES leech to use Tornado Shot.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Thanks ZiggyD,

I love your youtube videos. Big fan of your work. Tried to catch your stream a couple times but unfortunatly never could fit in my schedule.

I've been greatly "inspired" by your build (not to say I copied it) and here are my questions to you:

Concerning your gem set up on tornado shot. I don't have the quest's extra power charge and maybe that's why but I found my dmg to be significantly higher with increased crit dmg and no power charges then without it with 4 power charges. I use assassin's mark and get to reach 4 charges from time to time. Also, instead of faster attack, I feel the increased physical dmg gem to be more effective. Was wondering what your thoughts were about the matter.
I like this better than the ele prolif ice shot build.

What would you suggest for the softcore build instead of Lighnting coil? I was thinking belly of the beast and replace purity of lightning for herald of ice... what do you think? Would love hatred, but too much mana reserve.
IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info