ZiggyD's Gear - Build Appendix

Hi all,

I want to thank ZiggyD for the most fun playstyle i have ever used, the Southpaw reaver. The speed and power of the build exceeds every melee build i've seen.

I have made an endgame showcase of his build here if anyone is interested:

[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Southpaw Reave Showcase by fiqst

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
Hi all,

I want to thank ZiggyD for the most fun playstyle i have ever used, the Southpaw reaver. The speed and power of the build exceeds every melee build i've seen.

I have made an endgame showcase of his build here if anyone is interested:

[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Southpaw Reave Showcase by fiqst

Can't seem to get this build to pop over 25k for me. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
can i use daresso's defiance full dragonscale on the southpaw build?
hi ziggmaster

im using a bringer of rain for your southpaw build ... irt works pretty well ... its a little bit less rippier but u do lesser dmg :/...
Last edited by DaneOfTheHill on Aug 17, 2015, 5:57:12 AM
Hello i'm fairly new to the game and i've been using your southpaw reave build with pretty nice results thus far.. I am trying to find ways to boost my dps and ran up to something interesting.. Currently im sitting at 33k dps with herald of ice and hatred on switching from lavianga's to a prismatic eclipse sword (RRG sockets) though seems to bump up my dps to 44k yet for some reason it feels slower to me.

Would anyone be willing to elaborate on wether having a poor dps sword in your main hand has that big of an effect on dps or is it just me feeling the damage is lower than shown for no reason?
"
manthos63 wrote:
Hello i'm fairly new to the game and i've been using your southpaw reave build with pretty nice results thus far.. I am trying to find ways to boost my dps and ran up to something interesting.. Currently im sitting at 33k dps with herald of ice and hatred on switching from lavianga's to a prismatic eclipse sword (RRG sockets) though seems to bump up my dps to 44k yet for some reason it feels slower to me.

Would anyone be willing to elaborate on wether having a poor dps sword in your main hand has that big of an effect on dps or is it just me feeling the damage is lower than shown for no reason?

The prismatic is a sword and therefore, reave is compatible with it.

The effect of dual wielding 2 compatible weapons is that they alternate when you attack.

The slowness may be a result of the prismatic being fairly weak.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi, thanks for all.
I think you should add the jewels you re currently using too ! :)
Hey fellows,

I'm playing Explosive Arrow in the one-month flashback, loosely inspired by Ziggy's take on it.
Things are going fine, but i wanted to hear your input on the three choices i made that differ from what ziggy did.

1) Because of the duration of the league, and the danger of allmod weekends, i decided to go to the Duelist area for Iron Reflexes, some projectile damage, life regen, some allres, and a frenzy and endurance charge. To get there i cut most of the fire damage in templar west/northwest. Would love to hear other people's opinions on that.
Main reason was IR btw, to get cheaper eva/hybrid gear and not require 3 or 4 offcolor on my chest, but i also feel with the Projectile damage in Duelist you dont lose out on much.
here's my tree

2) I'm wearing a Rearguard quiver, which seems a very nice choice for the allmod league, considering the block, spellblock and armor. It also comes with some projectile damage to boot, while there is usually little to get for EA on a quiver.

3) I'm running decoy totem (along with my curse and endcry linked to AoE), which seems great for keeping yellows and bosses close to walls or Frost Wall.
Last edited by Toverkol on Oct 18, 2015, 3:48:14 PM
@Troverkol interesting Tree u got there with IR u loosing some Life% a bit damage but getting 70 ~ % Armour and IR i think thats was a good play for the All Mod 1 Month :D

And how far did u went with this. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info