Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.3] HC - Templar/Witch Firetrapper (EB+MoM+AA)

lol, planned something similar for new hc league without even seeing ur guide as input. Tree´s are nearly identical.

quite a fun build i hope
"
Pantanos wrote:
lol, planned something similar for new hc league without even seeing ur guide as input. Tree´s are nearly identical.

quite a fun build i hope

i have done this build too many times :/
5-6 or so 5 linked searing touches ripped to standard lol
in what ways is this build different from mawwks firetrapper? any pros and cons?
"
sighlight wrote:
in what ways is this build different from mawwks firetrapper? any pros and cons?

not familiar with his build im afraid

*edit*
had a quick look, he seems to be running carcass jack and not cloak of defiance which means he's not going for MoM and i focus on dual cursing (saying windscream is the most important piece of the gear), i guess that's the main differences. his tree is pretty much exactly how i would build for CoD, but i opted for the actual keystone.

been up ~24 hours when im typing this btw. i cant say either one of the builds is better or worse.
like i said i use windscream for dual cursing to do way more dmg, i go for the MoM keystone + IR which gives me additional armour along with MoM.
Last edited by KyuzouTV on Dec 13, 2014, 6:23:26 AM
Trying this build out in bloodlines. So far only at level 36, so not much feedback yet, since I'm still mostly using searing bond. It's quite fun, though. Any chance of us getting a leveling guide? :)
Hi there!

I just recently started PoE again after a year's break. I have being playing your build in the new HC league. Currently level 72. Right now I am starting to run 66/7 maps. I'm having trouble with dealing with incoming damage even with cwdt setup. To name a few, leap slam mobs or charge mobs all drop me to ~60% hp in one hit.

I have 3.9k hp and 1150/2400 mana. My res is 66/72/75/-40 and armour reduction at 29%. I run 2 hp pot each with dispel shock and frost. Remove bleed man's pot and 1 quicksilver and granite.

How should I build onto my defense?

Posting from mobile, can link tree and gear later.

Edit: this is my tree atmhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBogAfArXyTwRxhQQHpwj-CtsL3Q18DkGH42rzETWSuJOXlWsXrJhtGcAagpsXHIIe8B9boGP92CQppT8n7SAkqp2uW68VIG6qBLMyNCzpr7fsOIUymjvYvbc-GjixQmpDTLNVxkVHQ8gnLzbFgsdKyDLRlSBSU8BUKk1G1zpYGNtOKpBVNtiD24dlp1U9X_noEmm86kNjGmx65hZvdPFo8uFzl_QhdsBmNulxeSj6wfMI9PFs6-4=
Last edited by shiyu3000 on Dec 24, 2014, 8:18:48 AM
Hey there! Giving the build a shot on Bloodlines and thus far I'm pretty happy with the results, though the poor single target damage does bother me a bit.

Given that I currently have a 5 link that can be exclusively be used for single target do you have any suggestions? At the moment I'm just using it for random gems plus a searing bond linked to a Increased Burn Damage but ideally I'd like to use it for singletarget or add three more gems and make searing bond as close to that as possible.
Hi I currently have searing bond with increased burning damage and item rarirty. I have found a wand with a +2 fire gem level which helps with single target damage and maps.
I am starting a new project, CI fire trapper... The point is that when I plant a trap I just move around , so my ES recharges(I am not casting constantly or atking). Then you can skip going to Iron reflexes and the whole duelist part of the tree, instead you go to shadow for the trap notes, pick inner force on the way and the fire dmg from there. Then you go to templar tree for some more ES and armor notes and just take the Zealot's oath(really close to you). It is supposed to be a good tree at lv 80, I will need the searing touch with 6l to make it perfect though, now I am hybrid with fire trap and incinerate.
Any links to wands and shields to look for if you can't afford a searing touch?
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info