Content Update 1.2.1 is Now Live!

*----------* Eu quero "microtransactions" eu quero'
"Axis soldiers are again too scared to be found in the Sceptre of God in any difficulty."

Wait, what? Axis? I thought they were blackguards. Ive never seen the term axis in this game before. It seems PoE was Hitler-free for long enough...
Please make a daily deal of Arctic Weapon effect!

I'll buy two of those right off the bat!
"
DarkClover wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
DarkClover wrote:
Or maybe increase the discount percentage. That way i could contribute more to this effort.

a increased discount is just getting you more for your money. not neccessarily resulting in you spending more.

yes, but that way i could consider spending to get more than not spend at all...
My point is that i would like to use more MTX if offered at a lower price.

makes sense from your point of view of course.

my view on that matter is different, i spend money in the first place to support the game's development and use microtransactions to show my support.

just compare poe on other similar games which have a monthly entrance fee to see how much you (in theory) owe grinding gear games in compensation for their free gaming service and you will see that microtransactions not that expensive at all.

please understand that ggg has to provide impressive mt's for heavy donators and average mt's for average donators and can't just make the impressive mt cheaper because it would devalue the already bought expensive mictrotransactions that way.
Our Hussar Wings... yay :D
I think nerfing the rate at which masters spawn in those areas was kind of a bad move... I think the better approach to fixing that abuse would have been to change the xp values and correlate them to the players lvl/master lvl. For example, a master at lvl 7 that is found in the Tidal Island should not be recieving the same xp as a master at lvl 3 found in the Tidal Island. The xp variance could change slightly and the difficulty as well depending on where they were found and with what character you used (in case it was a fresh one). I think masters found in maps should give better xp (or correlated) than the ones you can farm in the open act world. Not only would it cut the abuse down, but make it worth while to do the master missions in higher maps (because they're freaking hard lol...)
Hussar wings? But you understand, that now every polish player must buy it and wear with Pinnacle Tower Shield? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars
Last edited by psowka2 on Aug 29, 2014, 12:50:00 PM
As a person born and living in Poland that knows Poland history I say "Thank you" to all GGG and especially Chris for this awesome content which is Hussar Wings, it might be just a few pixels to someone but for us Poles its something that we are proud of. Thank you.

~Piotr
That bear is so cute, I can't get over it!
OK. I have to have that bear. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info