Content Update 1.2.1 is Now Live!

I want the bear! >.<
and when are we allowed to have the extra pets we hav to roam happily in the hideout? tat will be awesome! \^^/
"
Risoka wrote:
and when are we allowed to have the extra pets we hav to roam happily in the hideout? tat will be awesome! \^^/

Not a bad idea, I would like that a lot actually.
"
taylorfest wrote:
"
Risoka wrote:

Not a bad idea, I would like that a lot actually.

And let us name them - so that if someone mouses over, they see the pet name.

Come on I can't be the first one to think this up, how hard can it be for this tiny feature that goes such a long way?

DB entry for pet name. Done.

Thanks.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 29, 2014, 1:39:36 AM
You saved the best microtranscation to the "beary last" - sad to see they are endangered species in Taiwan - is there anything we as a community could do to support the Taiwanese with the conservation of these bears?

Off to buy my bear ;)
ign: Kza_Taza
black bear is very cute!!
Hi

I can't Bear how cool that new pet is:)

Now if we could get the pet dance mtx in...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
pedobear?
Thanks for fixing the Masters industrial farming habit ;)
Great content!

The bear is cute but the eyes are creepy :p
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
What i would like to see is some price reduction in most MTX. I know it is the only way of funding GGG, however spending an average 0f 15-20 dollars for a single decent effect is a bit high imo. Or maybe increase the discount percentage. That way i could contribute more to this effort. Anyway, great job by GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info