Masters -- Things you should know

"
however, i think logically it can't be anything else.

but you still recognize it's a game with arbitrary rules and the founder has just taken a icy? shower for unknown pr reasons before donating to a american charity thingy?
Some info has been updated
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
Last edited by karakay on Aug 29, 2014, 2:47:55 AM
I did master mission he was on a map,
mission completed and he is still selling the SAME gear.

It does not reset after random mission.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I have a question. If I see a master in a map and invite my friends and we do mission does everyone get points?
Git R Dun!
"
Earthslug wrote:
I did master mission he was on a map,
mission completed and he is still selling the SAME gear.

It does not reset after random mission.

By my exp the reset happens after you do their daily missions - that's if you have them in your hideout. Otherwise it resets only when they lvl up, not on a daily basis.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Aug 29, 2014, 5:26:07 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I have a question. If I see a master in a map and invite my friends and we do mission does everyone get points?

Every member in your party gets points. If you make a daily then you will get 250% of xp and the rest of the party will get normal xp.
What I can't confirm , but it seems to be the case, the number of players in your party doesn't influence the xp you get. If you solo the quest and you got 3k xp, then with 6 ppl in your party you will all get 3k xp each.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
"
karakay wrote:
...If you make a daily then you will get 250% of xp...

Really? Is this stated anywhere officially? Dang it, I've missed doing a couple of Dailies already...
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Aug 29, 2014, 7:35:19 AM
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
karakay wrote:
...If you make a daily then you will get 250% of xp...

Really? Is this stated anywhere officially? Dang it, I've missed doing a couple of Dailies already...

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.2.0: Forsaken Masters
Once masters are at level 2, they can be invited to your hideout. While in your hideout, they offer you daily missions which provide 250% reputation and favour. If your friends help you with a daily mission, they receive normal reputation and favour.
Last edited by karakay on Aug 29, 2014, 8:44:54 AM
Also helpful fact:

Zana CAN appear on 66 maps.

patch notes made it sound like it was the top maps only but it can be any map lvl.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
each master can only remove it's own crafted mods.
Source: level 8 eleron.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info